Jump to content
Secre

New Glitch?

Recommended Posts

That happened to me on the first day, I slapped it around a little and it sorted itself out. Bizarre that it's happening to you now ! 😮 

Seeing a screenful of 'em makes me think of Sugv1fF.jpg :laugh: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

That happened to me on the first day, I slapped it around a little and it sorted itself out. Bizarre that it's happening to you now ! 😮 

Seeing a screenful of 'em makes me think of Sugv1fF.jpg :laugh: 

Another apt comparison!! The forum isn't letting me add reactions today, I'm afraid, so no laughing face for you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Secre said:

The forum isn't letting me add reactions today, I'm afraid, so no laughing face for you!

I feel so judged!! 😭

x'D

Is it telling you you've used your allocated amount up? The way it decides that seems to be entirely arbitrary. :upsidedown:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I feel so judged!! 😭

x'D

Is it telling you you've used your allocated amount up? The way it decides that seems to be entirely arbitrary. :upsidedown:

Yep, apparently I cannot use any more today. Which is strange as it hasn't allowed me to use ANY today!!

Hey ho!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those are your opponents on "rest" days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Bodhi said:

Those are your opponents on "rest" days.

Yeah, the thing here is, your own team shows as a practice team too, which obviously isn't supposed to happen. :laugh:

When it happened to me it only needed a page refresh to sort things out, but I was seriously confused at first. xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2021 at 2:04 AM, Bodhi said:

Those are your opponents on "rest" days.

I don't play on jelly days though! I was meant to be playing... Altador, I think!!

And as @jellysundae has said, that wouldn't explain why my own team turned into Jelly Chias!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone enjoying the updated game play??

WELL, ARE YOU?!?

*chases invisible Snow Yooyu round pitch* :lmaosmiley:

You can see where they are by their shadow, no problem at all!!!

🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Everyone enjoying the updated game play??

WELL, ARE YOU?!?

*chases invisible Snow Yooyu round pitch* :lmaosmiley:

You can see where they are by their shadow, no problem at all!!!

🤣

Gotta love TNT. Their 'fix' breaks whole new things that didn't need fixing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
×
  • Create New...