Happy Nimmo Day!

hrtbrk

It didn`t occur to me what colour this was supposed to be until I read the title in the NF, this Marble is a different colour from any of the others we`ve seen before, and I personally think it looks beautiful, It`s a good base for customization and it also looks unique, kind of like stone.

The Scroll Keeper outfit looks great, I like the colours on it and how well the robe follows the contours of the Nimmos body. What a good Nimmo Day!

Hmm! Highly ambivalent about this colour. It is indeed a great base for customising, but it's some seriously inferior marble?

Maybe my issue is that it's giving me super-strong kitchen counter vibes and that's messing with my head. x'D

That's a handsome outfit, and hooray it separates out nicely!

I do like the color, it could go well with a lot of things... but it just lacks some pizzazz! It looks more like cookies and cream ice cream if I'm being honest. 😆

But that outfit though... marvelous!! The details are wonderful to look at and the coloring is very pretty. 

Great job Nimmos!

Getting major Silver Surfer vibes from the colour! (Also cue another round of me going "There's a NEW colour?!") Although I did look at the other Marble colours and was surprised that this one was mostly shades of grey while all the others seem to have at least two colours going on. But I to agree that it's a nice base to build on.

I think it's one that will definitely need to be customised to show what it can do. It will probably work particularly well with the new outfit as it will compliment the blue tones used.

yeah the artists seem to be doing most of the marble pets as like, the round shooter/toy marbles, but then occasionally throwing in one that's more like the stone. the nimmo looks ok. a bit bland, but well-drawn.

that outfit's nice! it's always nice to see more fancy hats, even if that hat could stand to be a little fancier!