What Rank Has Everyone Got To?

Secre

2 hours ago, Darigan D-Pad Doc said:

I have not only acquired Quadruple All Star (and a bonus half), I have also struck Rank 49 (as per AbsoluteCorruption), the true final rank.

I haven't a clue if I'll pull this feat off again next year, but I'll still do my best. Maxing in Yooyuball daily will forever be a priority and a promise.

Ooh, WELL DONE! Are you gonna sleep for a year now? Your body surely earned that. 馃槯

Also, please excuse my l'il moment of team pride in the only person above you being a ninja. *heart swells*

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ooh, WELL DONE! Are you gonna sleep for a year now? Your body surely earned that. 馃槯

Also, please excuse my l'il moment of team pride in the only person above you being a ninja. *heart swells*

Either that or resume to getting extra rest during the day so I can be up at night. I had to use some extra coffee to keep me from accidentally dozing off during the AC.

The other two known players who acquired their Rank 49 alongside all the other AC top scorers also deserve a major congrats from me as well for all their hard work and endeavours this year.

How do you even have the time to play that many games a day? If I'd spend ALL of my free time on AC games I'd be able to play about 9 hours a week (Monday to Friday). That would also mean: no other dailies, no eating, no getting groceries or anything that you'd normally do. Just getting home from work and play. Since weekends are usually off days, that wouldn't help me either.

12 hours ago, Duma said:

How do you even have the time to play that many games a day?

Well, this is what Jollyquag has to say on the subject!

Officially done with my AC games for 2021!!! I can finally rest... For those wondering how I managed to play an insane amount of games everyday, I'm older (old enough to be your mother), kids all grown so no need to entertain them, and have lots of vacation time from work (and I use some during AC time so I can just kick back and play games). Fun but I will now enjoy the break until next year!

FYI, she is 63, so not actually old enough to be my mum, but definitely for an awful lot of Neopians, which I think is just fabulous. 馃槑

Well, I managed Rank 32 in the end! Skin of my teeth, but I well surpassed my Double All-Star goal, which I honestly wasn't sure I was going to reach!

image.png.11586db88175b6635b5927b8dac5bfe6.png

On 7/3/2021 at 9:00 AM, Darigan D-Pad Doc said:

It has been a long and painful journey, but I've managed to pull it off.

Hide contents

My-ACRank20210702.png

I have not only acquired Quadruple All Star (and a bonus half), I have also struck Rank 49 (as per AbsoluteCorruption), the true final rank.

I haven't a clue if I'll pull this feat off again next year, but I'll still do my best. Maxing in Yooyuball daily will forever be a priority and a promise.

Oh wow! Now that is truly some dedication to the cause!!

On 7/4/2021 at 7:14 AM, Duma said:

How do you even have the time to play that many games a day? If I'd spend ALL of my free time on AC games I'd be able to play about 9 hours a week (Monday to Friday). That would also mean: no other dailies, no eating, no getting groceries or anything that you'd normally do. Just getting home from work and play. Since weekends are usually off days, that wouldn't help me either.

I was nowhere near D-Pad's total, but I admit, almost all of my free (and work!) time did go on the AC this year. I normally read 14 odd books a month... I read two.聽 I probably did three-four days of actual work in a month so I could hit deadlines that would be noted if missed.聽

I spent the morning playing YYB usually, unless the team strategy was to hit side games. Then I played as much MSN as I could get in before I moved away from the computer and tried to max SOSD on my mobile.

I am however far too easily distracted, particularly when playing the side games!