What Rank Has Everyone Got To?

Secre

I have the butter shield now

http://www.obyneo.com/ac/current/calc.png?u=yantato

not feeling confident of being able to progress beyond it though, struggle too much to play things since the changes!

I'm a couple of games off Rank 28, but have managed to creep past my last years points with a small margin!

image.png.8a5f3a95fca9b92bb8c704caafebca8e.png

On 6/24/2021 at 10:31 PM, jellysundae said:

I have the butter shield now

http://www.obyneo.com/ac/current/calc.png?u=yantato

not feeling confident of being able to progress beyond it though, struggle too much to play things since the changes!

You can do it! Five days to go! All you need to do is max YYB on all those days I think!

9 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Just hit rank 19. 660 points to go until All-Star.

Well done! You can definitely reach AS!

7 hours ago, Secre said:

You can do it! Five days to go! All you need to do is max YYB on all those days I think!

I appreciate the encouragement! :D I'm honestly not expecting to get beyond the shiny butter shield though. I'm not intending to give up, but I'm not going to push myself if I'm doing badly, I'll just see how things go.

Only 100 points away from All-star. Good thing too since I'll be busy starting around dinnertime today until past the end of AC (siblings coming over then a car trip). Last year i depended almost entirely on SOSD so i had to max it out every day of the event and only reached all-star at the end. This year I have 100 games of YYB so far. I'll reach it today and get as far as i can. 

Into rank 18 this morning after getting up early to finish maxing YYB before the new day started; if I can max today too I'll rank up twice in one day, fingers crossed I can do it! :D 

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

I want to get to Rank 9.

I don't know if I can do it especially with having to work 24hr Thursday

But I will try for sure

You can do it! 

7 hours ago, Wildbreeze said:

Made Rank 16 today. I'm not sure what my chances are of scraping through to All-Star, especially since I'm going to be gone on Friday... but I'm gonna keep fighting for it.

Keep trying! One game at a time!

1 hour ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Only 100 points away from All-star. Good thing too since I'll be busy starting around dinnertime today until past the end of AC (siblings coming over then a car trip). Last year i depended almost entirely on SOSD so i had to max it out every day of the event and only reached all-star at the end. This year I have 100 games of YYB so far. I'll reach it today and get as far as i can. 

You are so close you can almost touch it! 10 games of YYB is about 15 minutes worth!

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Into rank 18 this morning after getting up early to finish maxing YYB before the new day started; if I can max today too I'll rank up twice in one day, fingers crossed I can do it! :D 

Go go go!!!

I reached Rank 28 today. On route to double All Star at Rank 30!

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

I ranked up twice today

ME TOOOO!!! :D :D :D 

Joined Team Shenkuu on 2nd June
gold_greengem.png
Rank
Level 19

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 6,094
  Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 3,734
  Goals by Timu 787
  Goals by Antola Maeir 801
  Goals by Larcy Phu 772
  Saves by Xana DiLanche 71
Number of Wins 636
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 0
Top Score 0
Make Some Noise
Games Played 1
Top Score 75
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 529
Top Score 1,17

And Rank 29! Less than 600 points away from Double All Star! And 12 games to Rank 30!

image.png.1552b0652256cab2ff7bad8bb754f8bc.png

I also discovered I miscounted last years points and I actually had 14,140. So I have more than smashed that with 17,200 points!

12 hours ago, jellysundae said:

ME TOOOO!!! :D :D :D 

Joined Team Shenkuu on 2nd June
gold_greengem.png
Rank
Level 19

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 6,094
  Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 3,734
  Goals by Timu 787
  Goals by Antola Maeir 801
  Goals by Larcy Phu 772
  Saves by Xana DiLanche 71
Number of Wins 636
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 0
Top Score 0
Make Some Noise
Games Played 1
Top Score 75
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 529
Top Score 1,17

Congrats! You can definitely make All Star!

14 hours ago, Angeló said:

I ranked up twice today ... 7 & 8

I will surely make rank 9 tomorrow (if i don't slack off) or friday ...

Well done! It's got to be really slow going without YYB!

18 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Did it! Here's a screenshot of my spreadsheet as of the final point. Of course, I'm continuing as much as i can.

All star 2021.png

Whoot! Well done! Im impressed that you managed to max SOSD all the days! 

I hit AS yesterday! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I :heart: that emoji!

Each year since I started reaching AS I hope to do better the next year; I have yet to achieve this xD The last two ACs I got just into rank 21, and that's all I'm likely to manage this year too. I had bad days last year when I barely managed to do anything, and that's happened this year too, but because of YYB-gate, not me lacking motivation, so I'm a bit :angry: right now! Because I am feeling burnt out now and if YYB hadn't been messed and lost me 2.5 days play I think I'd be rank 23 by now.

8 today!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

It has been a long and painful journey, but I've managed to pull it off.

Spoiler

My-ACRank20210702.png

I have not only acquired Quadruple All Star (and a bonus half), I have also struck Rank 49 (as per AbsoluteCorruption), the true final rank.

I haven't a clue if I'll pull this feat off again next year, but I'll still do my best. Maxing in Yooyuball daily will forever be a priority and a promise.