What Rank Has Everyone Got To?

Secre

I've just hit Rank 17 so I'm so far ahead of myself from last year it's untrue!

image.png.e8f7095b83ebdc0792a3394a9e6d46fd.png

Unfortunately, we're on holiday from this afternoon, so my progress may stall until next week. I aim to at least max SOSD every day if I can't get to YYB though!

Squeaked into Rank 10 this morning

image.png.06e21a2b697805ee35eca0f56db22c04.png

I'm basically stuck with just YYB this year, just can't get on with SOSD, get too much rage too quickly. :axehead: But I'm finding YYB easier than normal, so hopefully I'll still be able to make it to AS, The last two years I got just into rank 21, I'm hopefully on track for that this year too.

Your GPG is impressive @Secre!

3 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Squeaked into Rank 10 this morning

image.png.06e21a2b697805ee35eca0f56db22c04.png

I'm basically stuck with just YYB this year, just can't get on with SOSD, get too much rage too quickly. :axehead: But I'm finding YYB easier than normal, so hopefully I'll still be able to make it to AS, The last two years I got just into rank 21, I'm hopefully on track for that this year too.

Your GPG is impressive @Secre!

I've actually managed to play all of the mini games!! The lack of CAPCHA's has made me willing to play MSN and Maraqua went on a Slushie Slinger madness run yesterday to try and sweep the side games as we knew we'd lose YYB.

This is the first year I've actually been active on the boards and it's surprisingly nice to actually be part of a team. It has pushed me to work on my side games as well as I have access to the teams daily strategy against each team. 

Thanks! It's helped by the now random Darigan yooyu. Last year, I left any game to run that involved a Darigan. This year there's a chance of shooting it straight, so I play it and hope for the best.

Good luck on All Star! I don't think I'll hit Double AS as I'm going to be limited this next week, but I should hopefully beat my last years points!

1 minute ago, Secre said:

This is the first year I've actually been active on the boards and it's surprisingly nice to actually be part of a team.

It really is, isn't it! I nervously posted on the Shenkuu board 3 ACs ago, and never left because I enjoyed the camaraderie so much. :D 

8 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

It really is, isn't it! I nervously posted on the Shenkuu board 3 ACs ago, and never left because I enjoyed the camaraderie so much. :D 

I can see why! It's motivating as well!!

I'm just going to leave this right here (spoilered just because):

Spoiler

My-ACRank20210615.png

I've had All Star since this past Friday.

As of this post, I'm currently Rank 27 going on to 28 as per AbsoluteCorruption's Petpage. I ended with a Rank 42 last year.

Also wishing the best of luck to everyone else here on their quest to get All Star or whichever rank they're after.

It blows my mind that you can just keep ranking when you get to All Star. Probably because I've never gotten All Star. Not even on my OLD account that I lost due to having it as a child than forgetting absolutely everything about it (We're talking fifth or sixth ever AC). I'll be glad if I hit 20, but might go for higher. I'm already eyeing you unannounced paint brush prize and AC stamp!

Rank 8. I'm a little behind what I've been aiming for this year because I was too wiped out yesterday to do more than curl up in bed. :P But I'll make it to 9 today. I don't know if I'll reach All-Star this year but I'm gonna try!

And I hit All Star yesterday evening!!

image.png.2b39133191a57e9ae33fff9ff3c2d619.png

On 6/15/2021 at 1:31 PM, Angeló said:

I'm still Rank 2 because I can't play YYB or MSN

Hopefully I'll get to Rank 4 or 5 though

Ouuuuch. What a nightmare that TNT still haven't resolved the issues. I've been reliant on my phone these last few days and I can't play YYB or MSN on that. YYB because Apple and full screen don't work and it won't even load, MSN because my screen just isn't responsive enough to get even the lowest minimum score. I've managed 700-1000 at best on it...

On 6/15/2021 at 1:47 PM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Rank 11! I'm on a roll to reaching all-star for the second time ever. Hopefully i can keep the momentum going!

Rank 11.png

Well done! Keep on grinding up those ranks!

On 6/15/2021 at 6:12 PM, Anxious Zombie said:

Rank 10 right now, which is already better than three years ago at rank 7. Thinking of doing some grinding on Thursday.

I played last year for the first time in years. Reached AS in the last week, so I'm well ahead of target!

On 6/16/2021 at 5:36 AM, Darigan D-Pad Doc said:

I'm just going to leave this right here (spoilered just because):

Hide contents

My-ACRank20210615.png

I've had All Star since this past Friday.

As of this post, I'm currently Rank 27 going on to 28 as per AbsoluteCorruption's Petpage. I ended with a Rank 42 last year.

Also wishing the best of luck to everyone else here on their quest to get All Star or whichever rank they're after.

OH WOW! Now that's quite some grind you've got going there!!! Congrats!

How do you keep ranking after All Star? Do you go from the level 1 stats (16YYB) or keep at the gold tier stats (56 YYB I think) per rank? Is there a webpage or anything?

On 6/16/2021 at 3:46 PM, Anxious Zombie said:

It blows my mind that you can just keep ranking when you get to All Star. Probably because I've never gotten All Star. Not even on my OLD account that I lost due to having it as a child than forgetting absolutely everything about it (We're talking fifth or sixth ever AC). I'll be glad if I hit 20, but might go for higher. I'm already eyeing you unannounced paint brush prize and AC stamp!

Back in the day I managed rank 16. And I played so many more games to get there than I have done this year or last year. I actually toook a week off work, would you believe.... nowadays, I just play during work!

14 hours ago, Secre said:

How do you keep ranking after All Star? Do you go from the level 1 stats (16YYB) or keep at the gold tier stats (56 YYB I think) per rank? Is there a webpage or anything?

The requirements for ranks after single All Star will get tougher and increase every 4 ranks (for example, the amount of required YYB games will go up to around 8-10 every 4 ranks) after you get Rank 20.

I know most Altador Cup-savvy Neopians already know it, but here's AbsoluteCorruption's Petpage that I forgot to link to where you can keep track of the requirements to your next rank plus a leaderboard with the overall top 10 AC players and top 5 AC players for every individual team. It has target ranks from the usual first 20 ranks and All Stars from single to quadruple, it sadly doesn't have individual target ranks after 20 to choose from.

3 hours ago, Darigan D-Pad Doc said:

The requirements for ranks after single All Star will get tougher and increase every 4 ranks (for example, the amount of required YYB games will go up to around 8-10 every 4 ranks) after you get Rank 20.

I know most Altador Cup-savvy Neopians already know it, but here's AbsoluteCorruption's Petpage that I forgot to link to where you can keep track of the requirements to your next rank plus a leaderboard with the overall top 10 AC players and top 5 AC players for every individual team. It has target ranks from the usual first 20 ranks and All Stars from single to quadruple, it sadly doesn't have individual target ranks after 20 to choose from.

For some reason the board isn't allowing me to add reactions today which is strange, but thank you for the link!

So thank you for the link! I was looking to see if TDN or JN had something similar but JN definitely only goes to rank 20 and I couldn't find TDN's rank calculator, only the page where they show all the ranks. I will have to have a look later to see where I am and what rank I might aim for.

9 hours ago, Secre said:

For some reason the board isn't allowing me to add reactions today which is strange, but thank you for the link!

So thank you for the link! I was looking to see if TDN or JN had something similar but JN definitely only goes to rank 20 and I couldn't find TDN's rank calculator, only the page where they show all the ranks. I will have to have a look later to see where I am and what rank I might aim for.

First off, you're welcome. Here's TDN's Altador Cup Rank Calculator, straight from the site's own Altador Cup hub. It also goes up to Rank 20 unfortunately.

4 hours ago, gwendolyndolyn said:

I'm very upset because I broke my elbow two weeks ago so have only managed to play ONE game of Shootout Showdown. Typing or using the computer is very difficult, so there goes my job and my livelihood for the six-week healing period! 😕

Where's Lawyerbot when you need him? I'd like him to either sue, file a lawsuit or issue a subpoena on those Jelly Chia goalies for breaking your elbow. Seriously, I among others here at TDN would like to wish you a fast recovery and back at your job real soon!

I'm closing in on halfway through rank 15, so hopefully still on track for all star.  :biggrin:

Fellow ninja Mario accidentally uncloaked himself this year; he clicked on the wrong link when he was half asleep and now he's showing up on AbsoluteCorruption, he's always refused to visit that page because he didn't want to be on it. x'D

image.png.e4b6e596fea96fab4a743c9a48886f09.png

but now there he is at number 5 out of the whole site. ^__^ and jolly at #1, once again! That lady is just awesome!

Well, I'm clawing my way to level 23!!

22 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'm closing in on halfway through rank 15, so hopefully still on track for all star.  :biggrin:

Fellow ninja Mario accidentally uncloaked himself this year; he clicked on the wrong link when he was half asleep and now he's showing up on AbsoluteCorruption, he's always refused to visit that page because he didn't want to be on it. x'D

image.png.e4b6e596fea96fab4a743c9a48886f09.png

but now there he is at number 5 out of the whole site. ^__^ and jolly at #1, once again! That lady is just awesome!

My fellow Maraquans have been hard at work, so my level 22 isn't even on the team top 5!

On 6/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, gwendolyndolyn said:

I'm very upset because I broke my elbow two weeks ago so have only managed to play ONE game of Shootout Showdown. Typing or using the computer is very difficult, so there goes my job and my livelihood for the six-week healing period! 😕

Ouch, wishing you a speedy recovery!!

1 hour ago, Secre said:

My fellow Maraquans have been hard at work

You guys stole Tigerium from us this year, if he's playing anything like he did last year he'll be helping you out, that's for sure! He was new to neo last AC and the guy was so fired up it was amazing.

Snooping on here http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/2021/trophy.phtml?username=

He's not storming ahead quite so well this year, I guess he's hit by the same playability issues as so many of us. 😞 

10 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

You guys stole Tigerium from us this year, if he's playing anything like he did last year he'll be helping you out, that's for sure! He was new to neo last AC and the guy was so fired up it was amazing.

Snooping on here http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/2021/trophy.phtml?username=

He's not storming ahead quite so well this year, I guess he's hit by the same playability issues as so many of us. 😞 

I didn't realise you could check others AC stats before the end of the tournament!!

Well, he's still doing well at All Star isn't he!!

10 minutes ago, Secre said:

I didn't realise you could check others AC stats before the end of the tournament!!

Well, he's still doing well at All Star isn't he!!

Yup, you can; and yes, he is :D

You can also alter the date in that link and check people's accomplishments for previous years. :D Such fun stalkerage!

Well, I'm now rank 24 and should easily make rank 25 by end of day with 10 YYB games!

I'm hoping to beat last years points of 15,594. I'm currently at 12,647 so it's definitely possible!