Happy Quiggle Day!

hrtbrk

I like how several of the recent outfits have been based on Neopian characters, and this is another well-made one. The wraps/chains would work for generic ghost customisations as well. The body of Transparent looks great too, but I gotta say the "empty eye sockets" look really does not work for Quiggles...

yeah, this is the one colour that should have broken the standards of the colour

but yooooooooo that outfit is pretty nice!

3 hours ago, Secre said:

The outfit is cool though! Waiting for someone to come up with a BDSM custom!

if i had more knowledge of what sort of wearables were out there i'd probably give that a shot

11 hours ago, e_c said:

I like how several of the recent outfits have been based on Neopian characters

Me too! I'm hoping for more! I'd like Bart's waistcoat, please! The fact that his hat already exists probably means his outfit won't become a thing though.

Oh, ha, having said that, it's not like releasing identical items is an unprecedented thing on Neopets!

https://items.jellyneo.net/item/51014/ https://items.jellyneo.net/item/61113/ :rolleyes:

Transparent is pretty good, the bones look dense and there is good detail with the intestines, I think the nose holes kind of look like a moustache, lol. The eyes on the Transparent look suuuper weird and creepy, which is unfortunate as the pet looks good otherwise.

I couldn`t remember what the Quiggle outfit was supposed to be based on, but it`s one of the Ghost Quiggles who steals NP off you and puts it on the Money Tree, which explains the bag of NP. Great items for spooky and Halloween related customizations.

57 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

I couldn`t remember what the Quiggle outfit was supposed to be based on, but it`s one of the Ghost Quiggles who steals NP off you and puts it on the Money Tree, which explains the bag of NP

I never noticed that the ghosts are Quiggles until they released this outfit

ghost_quiggle.png

4 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I never noticed that the ghosts are Quiggles until they released this outfit

ghost_quiggle.png

Neither did I!

Ah! Brain's finally caught up here, so only Quigs can dress like this then. I have one on my side account. Considering how often I don't manage to put him back into the Neolodge he's pretty close to being a ghost himself. :whistle: