Enter the Runway #126!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules (or on how to enter), they can be found right here. If you want to send me a screenshot of your entry (instead of the image DTI provides) but don't know how, check out this guide.

Current theme: Sports
Description: Dress up any pet with items related to real world sports. Not all of them appear to exist in Neopia though, as I couldn't find items for quite a few famous sports, but for some sports (like tennis, swimming, kung fu, and I'm sure there are more) you can find items to use. You could also go for sport-related things, like training, referees, or winning a competition. (Just not the Altador Cup, or other Neopian sporting events. :wink: )
Entering period: Monday, June 14- Sunday, June 20 27
Voting period: Monday, June 21 28 - Sunday, June 27 July 4

If you have any questions about this round, or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message. :smile: 

Huh, you mean I can't enter Berry in her current AC coach/ref guise?!? *sulks*

600.png 

Anyone willing to partake in some training? She only gets a little bit mad if you get the Yooyu stuck up a tree. Ignore her shoes, that's paint :whistle: 

RL sports it is! Hopefully I remember, tempted to go have a play now, but, but... MUST. GO. PLAY. YYB!!!

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Huh, you mean I can't enter Berry in her current AC coach/ref guise?!? *sulks*

600.png 

Anyone willing to partake in some training? She only gets a little bit mad if you get the Yooyu stuck up a tree. Ignore her shoes, that's paint :whistle: 

RL sports it is! Hopefully I remember, tempted to go have a play now, but, but... MUST. GO. PLAY. YYB!!!

I mean, that could be a high school football ref fed up of all the whining parents!

11 hours ago, Secre said:

I mean, that could be a high school football ref fed up of all the whining parents!

It'd be a really definite way of dealing with the problem. Might get some parents (the ones still alive) to re-evaluate their attitudes. :angel:

📢This is a PSA to not forget your Runway entry!

Finally working on mine, intentionally put it off until today, hooray for bye days! 😅

Thank you for the reminder, @jellysundae! I actually put together my entry earlier in the week, then left it to see if I could come up with anything else, lol. It was difficult to make, since I couldn`t use anything related to Yooyuball/the AC, Gormball or even the "Day At The Tracks BG," because that`s Poogle Racing. But I came up with something fun in the end, looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

I guess so, I have to admit that hadn't even crossed my mind. 😅 The games are soooooo slow, and I don't particularly enjoy them when they're working well, so I've been neglecting the AC this year. XD

I did! We now have 6 entries, and I love the creativity that went into them! :D  (The round will be up shortly.)