Newbie here popping in to say hello!

Hello everyone, I'm Amanda! Just a newb to the TDN forums but wanted to introduce myself. So here I am 🙂 I feel like joining will help me with with answering simple questions that I have towards css and being able to obtain new avatars. I'm currently working as a traveling nurse around my hometown area and absolutely love being able to help people. On the neopets front, I've currently been working extremely hard towards my goals with my gallery. Not going to lie, editing and css has been quite tricky, but I have been able to figure out so much since dabbling in the world of css.

Hi and welcome to TDN forums! I myself will not be of any help related to CSS but I'm sure there are others around that could help you out.

Good luck with your gallery goal and avatar collecting!

Hey, TYSM Duma. I appreciate the kind words. I have already gotten much help from my first TDN post. 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Hello, and welcome!  I'm another who's no use what-so-ever with regard to css, but Duma's right, there's definitely people on here who can help. :D

Avatars are tough currently aren't they. So many unavailable right now until the games are up and running again, are there any that you have your eye on specifically right now?

Welcome to TDN's forums, Amanda! I hope you'll have a lovely time here with us! Everyone's really kind and helpful here, so I know you'll enjoy chatting and getting to know folks. ^^

& Good luck with your avatar and coding search! I'd help with coding if I could, but I'm a total noob with coding and can only do VERY simple stuff. It's ironic because back when I first joined Neopets as a youngster, I would code my pet's petpages and post screenies on them. Now I'm so out of practice, it's a miracle if I can remember how to use certain codes. ^^;;

I've already had great help so far with coding. A very nice and generous person was able to message me and help me figure out how to remove my header from my gallery. I had been trying everything and every code I found just would not work. It's finally gone through and I think my gallery layout is almost up to par with how I would like it to look. Of course, I'm sure I will change things around because I'm so indecisive . HaHa. But everyone here seems so nice. I am grateful for any help that I receive. 

• 2 weeks later...