Secre

The Staff Tournament is Live!

I always save a screenshot at the end of the staff tourney for the following year so I can see all rounds I chose and who did well, and stunk out loud. My week 1 line-up turned out to be the same as my Week 1 line-up for last year. I always choose Ehlo Froyo as my Goalie though, Go Maraqua! lol Fortunately, she's a really decent goalie! :D I'm HOPING to select the right Star player, hasn't happened yet though. lol Good luck everyone with your picks!

*** You selected kikocat as star player ***

your-team-forwards.png your-team-defenders.png your-team-goalie.png
gutterfoot.png
"I don't leave the house often, but when I do, it’s to take out the trash"
senormalo.png
"I need a haircut"
kikocat.png
"We will create our own victory and draw inspiration from our championship!"
vandoodle.png
"- and you can quote me on that!" - van Doodle
ehlo-froyo.png
"Hey...you know what? If you can’t take the cold, bring a sweater whomp whomp*;*"

I'm having faith in Ehlo Froyo, she let us down last year and I switched to Binary Supagoo for the last round, but I feel she'll be on form this year.

I notice no-one seems keen to give Scrappy the time of day after her being so rubbish last year. x'D

I have ZERO faith in getting even one star player guess correct, the catagories tend to be too esoteric now.

*awards Kakarot "player least likely to be chosen"*, which no-one wins, because no-one chooses him...

45 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I notice no-one seems keen to give Scrappy the time of day after her being so rubbish last year. x'D

I have ZERO faith in getting even one star player guess correct, the catagories tend to be too esoteric now.

*awards Kakarot "player least likely to be chosen"*, which no-one wins, because no-one chooses him...

Scrappy was one of the first players I eliminated for exactly that reason!

Part of me is also like: no way should we be picking gutterfoot OR van Doodle, they have conversion work to be getting on with!!!  :laugh:

I wonder how many games they actually have to play. It's possibly something you could figure out from the scores, possibly... but not if you're me. xD

Let's see if glitches are fixed faster after TNT gets to experience them. :whistle:

Oh man, Ehlo's letting us down again 😞

meZ93fs.jpg

😞

Scrappy's back on form though, and Agog good from the get go this time! I should have given her a chance first off.

*switches to Agog and Binary Supagoo; not ready to let scrappy back into the fold just yet, gotta think about this. 😆

@jellysundae So I had a very similar team to you, but with a different goalie.

image.thumb.png.f5838d6cfe19ab26866ef6d3df6e7305.png

I've swapped out Kikocat and Senor Malo as my weakest links. Thanks for the best team snip. I've taken a chance on Scrappy and Agog!

image.thumb.png.0dac666679fbd8a539cb5182854925eb.png