Happy Jubjub Day!

hrtbrk

now that's a zombie pet!

and while there are some colour combos that i would love to see changed... i don't know if i agree with them just changing the artwork? i mean, there's probably people out there that like their pets that way, and just up and changing the art didn't exactly work out so well last time.

(also, i could have sworn there was already a shop wiz outfit????? im so confused?????????)

11 hours ago, berriganify said:

(also, i could have sworn there was already a shop wiz outfit????? im so confused?????????)

I tried looking up Shop Wizard items, and there was no outfit, there is an Usuki though. 😉

The Shop Wizard outfit is soooo cute, I love it! I really hope  we get more species outfits like this, based on Neopian characters.

The Zombie Jubjub looks absolutely insane, and we please get this artist to do every pet from now on, please? Impressive!

Oh my, I may have to rethink turning my JubJub Maraquan with the new outfit! That is so cute and absolutely on point!

And yes, the new zombie pets are something else aren't they! I'll have to send it through to my foster sister to see if it will tempt her back onto the site. She was active ish until the conversion and then couldn't find anything anymore and got frustrated!

• 5 weeks later...