Altador Cup Begins!

hrtbrk

You can't send your score in Shootout Showdown if you only score one goal and the kick is extremely slow. It's gonna take hours to get your daily score with that game...

Also, when you score at Yooyuball, the time stops. So the more you score, the longer the game is...  

1 hour ago, Go Brightvale said:

You can't send your score in Shootout Showdown if you only score one goal and the kick is extremely slow. It's gonna take hours to get your daily score with that game...

Also, when you score at Yooyuball, the time stops. So the more you score, the longer the game is...  

Correct. The remake of SoSD has you wait 10 seconds before being able to submit your score. I agree the time stopping thing is super annoying and something I hope they work out in the future. 

36 minutes ago, yellowmountain said:

Is there a maximum number of yooyu ball games that u can play in one day? I've played 54 games but my counter is not going beyond 46. I should be at rank 3 but it says i need 4 more games. i played 4 games and it still says need 4 more ?!?! >.< oh dear!

yeah 46 is the max amount of scores per day, after that it stops counting (i just saw that bc ive been reading up tutorials to prepare lol)

8 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Correct. The remake of SoSD has you wait 10 seconds before being able to submit your score. I agree the time stopping thing is super annoying and something I hope they work out in the future. 

9 hours ago, Go Brightvale said:

I don't have that issue with SOSD. But since it's harder now I'll submit scores even though I missed shots since it's impossible for me to get no misses 100 times before I go insane. And since I can't get the 1200 points anymore now I just go with the scores I get. And about the YYB time, the instant you score it takes like 9 seconds of the time away before stopping. So if you score one in the last seconds the match instantly ends with the whistle but the goal still counts. So isn't it about the same time-wise?

2 hours ago, enitul said:

I don't have that issue with SOSD. But since it's harder now I'll submit scores even though I missed shots since it's impossible for me to get no misses 100 times before I go insane. And since I can't get the 1200 points anymore now I just go with the scores I get.

i feel this, so much ;_; Last year I made a point of only sending 1200 point scores. This year I'm generally around the 800s, though I do manage the odd 5/5.

My top score so far is 1174.

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

i feel this, so much ;_; Last year I made a point of only sending 1200 point scores. This year I'm generally around the 800s, though I do manage the odd 5/5.

My top score so far is 1174.

I'd been sending only 1200 scores for years now. And since it was quick and easy I did 150-200 games a day last year. But since it's become this tricky/hard because of the goalie's unexpected movements I'll stay at 100 a day this year which sadly takes longer now than usual. My top score is 1166 at the moment. But I also mostly get around the 800 now. Or even lower...

SOSD can be played with your mouse now! 😮

Thanks to FLUFF for that little tidbit.

Slushie Slinger, I"m getting about 800 per game which is pretty good. Yes, I play until I die rather than just past the minimum required score.

8 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

SOSD can be played with your mouse now! 😮

Thanks to FLUFF for that little tidbit.

Slushie Slinger, I"m getting about 800 per game which is pretty good. Yes, I play until I die rather than just past the minimum required score.

Does playing with the mouse make SOSD easier? And what is the minimum score for SS? The best I've had is 855 right now. And I have about 6 hours of free time to spend after work and the AC is taking up pretty much all of it. I really don't have the time to do my best every SS game. Especially since now it doesn't get the inputs right every time and dosn't work as well (yet). But I do try my best at least 3 times (the np gaining ones).

1 hour ago, enitul said:

Does playing with the mouse make SOSD easier?

Maybe about the same? As someone with a sprained left wrist which hasn't yet fully healed - and has been hurting more and more today - it's a life-saver!

I'm working on my technique at the moment. >:3

Definitely gonna take a while to get used to the new versions. I had a solid method for blasting through SOSD and it doesn't work anymore.

Edit: playing through 20 games felt like it took as much energy as 100 of the old version. 🥴 This is gonna be fun.

16 hours ago, enitul said:

Does playing with the mouse make SOSD easier?

YES! Playing with the mouse makes me switch my aim so much faster and I can get 800s more often. Absolutely pales to the scores I've been sending for years but meh.

My problem is that I can't play YYB. The window loads but when I click "Play Now", it just makes that pic full screen 😑

7 minutes ago, phoenixgal said:

The window loads but when I click "Play Now", it just makes that pic full screen 

It won't play without being full screen, they are forcing that on us. I posted here with a hopefully helpful explanation of what to do to get the game to play, good luck! :D

I'm hoping my scores for sosd will improve today with using the mouse, I'm watching the goalie more now and hopefully will get a few more 5/5s in. :ph34r:

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It won't play without being full screen, they are forcing that on us. I posted here with a hopefully helpful explanation of what to do to get the game to play, good luck! :D

Thank you! Zooming out didn't even come to my mind at all! This is such a weird workaround, TNT being soopur efficient again I see 🤭

• 2 weeks later...