Happy Yurble Day!

hrtbrk

3 hours ago, berriganify said:

eyy, phantom of the opera! nice!

does the stealthy colour seem... off, to anyone else? the design of the outfit is cool (excluding the weird ribbons) but the colours seem, like, flat?

You're 100% right. Another disappointing year for yurbles. The colours are off, the shading is terrible. It's too sharp as well. 

The outfit on the other hand, is lovely. 

Oh wow, yeah, Stealthy looks very odd, especially on the bandana?

The rest of the outfit's better though, if you just discard these dodgy bits! image.png.3b82ce1c1a434e5d4e3a3b9e6cc1b352.pngWhat the heck with those ribbons! I mean seriously. :laugh:

Outfit is 🔥 though.

I also need to know what that guy uses on his hair! That's one luxuriant mane, dahling!

I agree with everyone else, the Stealthy design does look very different compared to the others! It seems less like a new color and clothes and more like a random made outfit, I'm a bit disappointed...

The outfit however is really cool, the design is beautiful and it goes well together!

Half of this wasn't as good as I wanted for the Yurble, but at least we got a good outfit.

I looove the Phantom outfit, it looks amazing! I only wish he was holding something, like a rose or sheet music. Other than that, he looks wonderful! The Ghost base colour is a clever touch as well.

As someone else already pointed out, the ribbons on the Stealthy`s ears are weird - why would anyone tie ribbons around their ears? For a differently themed outfit it might have been cute, but on a ninja it just looks strange. The metal coupled with the bandages on the hands make the pet look... clunky, I don`t know how else to describe it. Stealthy falls flat for me this time, but the fantastic outfit saves Yurble Day this year.