Team Shenkuu Support Thread (AC XVI - 2021)

Angeló

Alrighty, back to the AC, I haven't played in years! This should be-- Oh.

Well, YYB just flat out refused to work for me. When I started up Slushie Slinger, it definitely worked but I couldn't tell if it was just really slow compared to how I remember it or it was laggy. Make Some Noise worked, but the graphics looked a little janky. Shootout Showdown was working fine, and it seemed quite slick and smooth compared to how it used it be, and I'm still not sure if that's a good thing, haha!

(Running on Firefox BTW)

@Lia Seeya I've switched to Chrome from firefox because YYB really no likey poor ol' firefox. Though some people are using it.

You will need to zoom out though, I think whatever browser you use.

• zoom out - start down at 50% to save time. Mine is set at 67%.
  • then go to full screen and see if it will play
  • I moused over the play button and it responded at 67% for me. It's all about finding that hit box, it's like a free game within a game! AC Easter Egg! :lmaosmiley:

Hopefully it is only the play button hit box issue that's your problem, and you'll be able to play once you find a compliant browser. :D

22 hours ago, jellysundae said:

@Lia Seeya I've switched to Chrome from firefox because YYB really no likey poor ol' firefox. Though some people are using it.

You will need to zoom out though, I think whatever browser you use.

• zoom out - start down at 50% to save time. Mine is set at 67%.
  • then go to full screen and see if it will play
  • I moused over the play button and it responded at 67% for me. It's all about finding that hit box, it's like a free game within a game! AC Easter Egg! :lmaosmiley:

Hopefully it is only the play button hit box issue that's your problem, and you'll be able to play once you find a compliant browser. :D

Ah, thank you! I'll give it a shot sometime, although I really don't enjoy using Chrome, haha!

Go, Shenkuuuuuuu! WOOOHOOOOO!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 11:12 PM, Angeló said:

Ended the Round Robin in 10th Place , that's not bad at all !

We need to retain our 8th Place from last year , or even better , try to clinch 7th

I think you'll struggle to grab 7th from us I'm afraid. It's a pity LD's inflated scores were held. I think Maraqua would be getting an absolute whooping in the top tier, but we probably belong there. We're either very high mid tier or very low top tier and the fact that LD's cheating group ensured them a top tier place means that a solid mid tier team will likely have the 7th place stolen from them.