Good Luck Moltara!

2 hours ago, e_c said:

Unfortunately the score display is bugged when playing on the right side, so it just looks like I've been losing really badly 😅

Thanks to that glitch I refreshed the page on my first win of day one thinking it would count as a loss 😠 That's the direction I preferred to play in last year. I now play the other direction exclusively since I like to see that I've won rather than a glitch saying I've lost.

On 6/26/2021 at 9:57 PM, e_c said:

We made it to the middle bracket, good work everyone! :D Hope y'all ready to go hard in the finals.

I think you were very close to the middle bracket, but are in the lower bracket:

image.png.0afeb09a0a728d06e46caa4ee353daa2.png

Swept Faerieland!

I am so close to reaching All-Star, but I am exhausted and the main AC page keeps crashing on me. I hope I have some time tomorrow morning. 🙃

On 7/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, Secre said:

I think you were very close to the middle bracket, but are in the lower bracket:

image.png.0afeb09a0a728d06e46caa4ee353daa2.png

Just had to rub it in didn't ya :D

All I know is we were 12th in the standings after the last round robin matches. Not sure if we were bumped down for some reason or the ranking was displayed inaccurately in the first place. Anyway, good to see we've been steamrolling the finals - assuming the last match against MI was a win as well, I think that should show that we weren't undeserving of a middle bracket spot!

I haven't been contributing to it as much as I hoped - combination of less motivation to rank after reaching All-Star and preoccupation with other stuff led to only maxing YYB on one day and a few days where I barely played at all. But great job y'all!