Good Luck Moltara!

I do feel sorry for Moltara, I feel they must have a very small amount of people playing for them as they're the youngest team. It must be soul-destroying to fear that no matter how hard you play, there's just not enough of you to make a real difference. 😞 The very best of luck to you though!

• 3 weeks later...

I wish you guys so much luck! It was enormously disheartening for us ninjas last year; playing our hearts out, and just not having anough dedicated people to make a real difference. I just cannot imagine what it must feel like for you, I really can't!

I am glad, so very, very, very glad, that TNT hasn't decided to limit which teams people can join, to even out the numbers, that would be just utterly horrifying! 😱 They are, at least, not so obtuse that they'd think that was a good idea! But I wish there was some way of making things more fair for the smaller teams. The frustration is very real here!

Good luck everyone! The way I see it, I can't control anyone's progress but my own. Last year my team got last but I reached all-star for the first time, so I felt successful. I found my spreadsheet from last year and moved it to my new computer so I could compare my progress. Now if only yooyuball would load more easily.

Didn't find the time to max YYB yesterday, only got 20 games, but today I've done my 46. Roo Island's goalkeeper was annoyingly good, or maybe it's more that Meridell's yesterday was really bad - I'd imagine a lack of forelimbs would be a significant disadvantage in that role!

image.png

You guys swept those Rooligans too? WELL DONE! *high fives*

Ofc I'm not gonna be so magnanimous when it comes to you playing Shenkuu... :whistle:

I'm absolutely loving seeing you at the top of the GPG list! Mirsha's closing that gap though. :snitch:

16 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I've managed to max out SOSD each day, but today is my birthday so no promises due to a planned hike. I will try. And one green win is still progress, especially since it was the main event. Didn't it say bonus on yooyuball yesterday?

Yep, yooyuball was the bonus yesterday, which makes that a solid win for us! Even if it was just the one. And Aldric was top scorer yesterday! He's in a close second today.

I haven't had the time (or, let's be honest, energy) to max anything with the new games. I'm just slowly grinding through, managed ~100 SOSD today just before midnight.

I managed a 12 point game today. :D Best I've done with the new version.

Edit: buuuuut SOSD won't work for me today. Keeps disconnecting and failing to send my scores. And now nothing but 504 and 502s. 😒 So frustrated, I would've just gone to sleep if I knew this was going to happen.

Another nice solid win! Upcoming match will be hard though, we'll just have to do our best and hope Darigan has an off day.

I've not been keeping detailed track of my games. Mostly just been maxing YYB each day, with a few support games thrown in when I feel like it. Scored a 14-0 once, but mostly I get between 8-11 goals.

I maxed out SOSD today as usual, but my exhaustion kept me from doing the other games- or anything else today that required concentration. Hopefully I'll do better tomorrow. I'm going to bed shortly, and if I wake up in the night I'm not planning on getting on my computer. That was counterproductive. But good job everyone!

I fell asleep after getting home from work last night 😵 Not sure what kind of chance we have against Altador but I'm going to grind for a while and see what I can do to help. 🙂

Got a 10-0 YooyuBall win, which may be my highest score yet. The tenth goal wasn't my doing- a Lost Desert defender threw the Darigan Yooyu, and it went into their own net in the last few seconds of the clock. Nice.