Happy Moehog Day!

hrtbrk

4 hours ago, berriganify said:

and here's the outfit for people like me who only see a buncha links:

Thank you! I'm glad it's not just me who has this problem now, I wonder what causes it.

I too am loving the chocolate 'hog's spiffy 'do, and the tail. The tusks are piped too, I see, but it only kinda-sorta works for them, I think.

The outfit's cute, it confuses me a bit though; like it's kinda fancy, doesn't seem to fit the name of Wanderer. The way the cowl partially covers the eyes creates a bashful look which is pretty endearing though, but again doesn't really fit with the fancy togs. Maybe this wanderer pinched these clothes from some nobleman's washing line? xD

1 hour ago, Lia Seeya said:

I love the chocolate Moehog's look! The whipped cream mane looks like a cute little pompadour. :D

I came here to say that lol. The banana tusks are also a nice touch!

Yay, I`m so happy we got a new Chocolate pet, exactly what I was hoping for! :D It looks beautiful and delicious, such great detail and I love how the frosting follows the trail of the mane/hair and the detail on the tusks is such a subtle but great touch.

The outfit looks good as well, I think the hood sits a bit awkwardly around the Moehog`s head and face, but other than that it looks nice, I like the colours.

Not a big fan of the tone they used for the nose/inside of ears. I guess it's supposed to be some pink frosting, but it just looks fleshy to me. The outfit's nice though, very pretty colours and I dig how the hood has holes for the ears and mohawk! Also, I'm having a dumb moment, but I can't figure out what colour pet is modeling the outfit? Royal girl moehog looks close, but not quite the same...

6 hours ago, Duskitty said:

The banana tusks are also a nice touch!

OH!! Now if they're banana, and not weirdly piped cream, then that makes ALL the difference! :D

7 hours ago, e_c said:

Not a big fan of the tone they used for the nose/inside of ears. I guess it's supposed to be some pink frosting, but it just looks fleshy to me. The outfit's nice though, very pretty colours and I dig how the hood has holes for the ears and mohawk! Also, I'm having a dumb moment, but I can't figure out what colour pet is modeling the outfit? Royal girl moehog looks close, but not quite the same...

I agree with you on the pink on the nose and ears, I wish they had chosen a more creamy colour, such as that of a wafer biscuit, for example.

As for the colour of the pet modeling the outfit, it doesn`t match any existing colour, but I believe they did this with a Gelert once too, an outfit was modeled on a Gelert with a odd green shade that didn`t match any paintbrush.

• 2 weeks later...

Cute colour and nice outfit!

Moehogs aren't a species I like, but the chocolate pattern swirls and the cream tufts!

I think the cowl is my favourite part of the outfit, and it's smartly done with a nice colour scheme. 

On 5/15/2021 at 9:12 AM, jellysundae said:

The outfit's cute, it confuses me a bit though; like it's kinda fancy, doesn't seem to fit the name of Wanderer. The way the cowl partially covers the eyes creates a bashful look which is pretty endearing though, but again doesn't really fit with the fancy togs. Maybe this wanderer pinched these clothes from some nobleman's washing line? xD

Yeah, it does look rather more like a gentleman thief outfit to me!