Neopets Beta: 0.4.6 Release Notes

hrtbrk

It has been a while since our last Beta update and it appears to have been worth the wait. Check out these new and/or updated features to the Beta theme including an all new Create-A-Pet, Quest pages, a functioning search feature, brand new site theme and more!

• New and Mobile Friendly Create-A-Pet page.
  • Site search now works on Mobile Beta.
  • An all new Community Central.
  • Beta theme added to Quests (Kitchen, Illusen Glade, Jhudora Buff, Snow Faerie and Brain Tree) .
  • AAA's Revenge, Armada, Neopian Adventure Generator, Vending Machine added to Games Room.
  • New Tyrannian Victory Day Beta Site theme.
  • And various bug fixes, which you can read here

The next update should bring us the Altador Cup and HMTL5 versions of the world maps. 

slorg_day_2004.gif

1 hour ago, hrtbrk said:

New and Mobile Friendly Create-A-Pet page.

What's this Bandana they're talking about ? I just created a Sixth pet on my Main last week 😞 

If such a thing as a Giant Jelly existed, it might have been giving you the same type of jelly every day instead of a random jelly, but that certainly wouldn't be the case anymore.

But it doesn't exist! No such thing as receiving the same jelly over and over again 🤣

@Angeló

About the bandana, it looks like this:

image.png

i wonder if those bandanas are tradable, or sold in shops. otherwise i see a lot of neopets being created and pounded..

EDIT: well they're on the shop wiz, for 100k each. that's not going to last lol. i'm planning to create a neopet in a few weeks and don't want a bandana. if anyone wants one for their pets, let me know what colour and i'll send it to you for free!

I do like that Tyrannia theme! It's so pretty!!

The Kitchen Quest only giving stat increases to your active pet will be useful for my level rushing of tdub as well!

I'm also glad of the site search being implemented - I was getting tired of having to navigate to a non Beta page before I could search.

Interesting that they've noted: "Petpetpets won't attach to your petpets in the mobile-friendly inventory." I think there were a few queries about that in the last month or so.

And I'm really looking forward to the maps being visible again.

All in all, a good update!

3 hours ago, Secre said:

And I'm really looking forward to the maps being visible again.

I didn't realise how much I was missing the maps, until I ended up on Mystery Island and basically shrieked because it has a map, then I had to go visit Meridell and look at that one too. x'D

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I didn't realise how much I was missing the maps, until I ended up on Mystery Island and basically shrieked because it has a map, then I had to go visit Meridell and look at that one too. x'D

Altador, Brightvale, and the Lost Desert have maps too!

44 minutes ago, berriganify said:

^ those three must be new! i dont think ive seen them!!

I think they're relatively new, I know I've used the Lost Desert one earlier in the year to get to Sakhmet Solitaire, but I've not visited the others so I couldn't say.

17 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

They aren't that new. They all had various mini plots to reveal their rework. 

Oh, yes! Of course they did! I'd forgotten about those!  Those random portals, lol.