Fuyu's Seekers art

Fuyu Flowga

Here are my artworks and comic pages about Seekers, hope you enjoy!

dej4w28-d57e8c60-ef18-417f-b956-b07ba8d1

Gyro, the Mad Scientist brother?

siu1Cr.png

siuBHc.png

Gyro's choice

siun86.png

siu6Of.png

siuoWB.png

TNT said that Gyro has six little sisters, but their species are unknown, so I designed them by myself.

Ayaka(Cybunny), Punica(Usul), Nanalice(Xweetok), Sora(Acara), Miu(Jubjub), Ai(Wocky).

These six little sisters will appear in my other Seekers comics, they will meet other Seekers members and have new stories!

Kind-hearted Cotterpin

siuYVY.png

siuN7o.png

siu8WH.png

siug0w.png

siuGHA.png

In my story, Tom is is tough and strong, but he is really gentle and reliable, he always care for others.

He is loyal and trusted by Professor Lambert.

Sandro's roommate

siuS9v.png

Purple Cybunny Pyjamas, This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y9.

I made my blue Shoyru wear it for a long time...I think it can be memorable for me. 🙂

The sleeping scientist

siuVCP.png

Gyro always talks in sleep...not only about science, but also...

Time to fight!

siuDTb.png

Assistant Philosopher and Smug Scientist!! Just kidding!

Head patting!

siuCf4.png

In Japanese anime, people sometimes pat the head of a person (usually a younger one who is close to them) to praise his or her efforts or achievements. They also do that to cheer somebody up.

Well...Katie is the youngest one, but she still enjoy patting Gyro's head. XD

Tom's important work?

siuEVF.png

I'm sure Gyro's wings are great reference objects for Tom's mechanical wings.

If you ask...why don't you draw Professor Lambert? He is the leader of Seekers, he should appear in your art.

My answer is...I am not good at drawing Gnorbu...so...

Seriously, are you sure you want to see my Professor Lambert art?

dej4vyo-40b108e2-84b2-4e7c-8ed6-b55feec1

See? That's why I didn't make him appear in comic...

Maybe one day he will get chance...if I decided to draw him again, who knows?

Hope you enjoy my Seekers art and comics, I will make more if I have time to draw.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh shoot! I had originally made Gyro into a brother of one of my pets! Or at the very least, making him a brother to several canon characters in the site, including Kendrick Wolson III, Meela Wolson (main character of Shoyru Surprise) and Torshac Wolson, aka the purple shoyru aviator!

On 11/16/2021 at 8:16 AM, Aimee said:

Oh shoot! I had originally made Gyro into a brother of one of my pets! Or at the very least, making him a brother to several canon characters in the site, including Kendrick Wolson III, Meela Wolson (main character of Shoyru Surprise) and Torshac Wolson, aka the purple shoyru aviator!

About Gyro's sisters, this is what TNE said, you can see this on this link: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=606

TNT said this: "The Assistant Scientist's name is Gyro. He has six little sisters who followed him around everywhere until he escaped to the Space Station University for Intelligent Neopets, and now he performs SCIENCE!"

I think your idea is very interesting.  🙂  May I read your stories about Gyro? Sounds interesting!