I wonder what's going on with the Daily Puzzle! @__@

It's been wrong for days now, and today's question's not only wrong, but completely garbled too.

I was going to talk about this on the boards but I didn't want to hand people another reason for complaining, on a nice shiny plate. >__<

This is so weird though, what gives, TNT!?

Is running the DP Topsi's job now?? It's certainly behaving like a malfunctioning machine. :upsidedown:

26 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

I've noticed it too! More a case of closing your eyes and guessing, because the true answer won't get you anything,

If we didn't have the fan sites helping us out with this we'd all be playing Daily Puzzle roulette. x'D

The board where they post the right answer was already counting how many consecutive days the daily puzzle had the wrong answer. But today was exceptionally bad with the two typo's. 🤣

I just sent in an Editorial question asking if they were all ok and whether Topsi had taken over without us noticing. ... I'm not sure how they'll manage to respond if Topsi has taken over mind you...

1 hour ago, Secre said:

I just sent in an Editorial question asking if they were all ok and whether Topsi had taken over without us noticing. ... I'm not sure how they'll manage to respond if Topsi has taken over mind you...

OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Such a shame that we're NEVER gonna see this question!

!!!!!

They've altered the answer now, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

On 5/6/2021 at 7:23 PM, jellysundae said:

OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Such a shame that we're NEVER gonna see this question!

!!!!!

They've altered the answer now, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It was something along the lines of:

I just thought I would check whether you were all right up there at TNT as we have noticed that there have been several incorrect quiz answers recently. What with the recent exposure of Topsi, I thought it worth taking the time to ask whether there has been a hostile takeover that we haven't noticed?

I thought after I sent it that I should have included a line about them responding in coded messages via morse code or something. But it was the end of the working day and I was running on empty at the time.

Yeah, my editorial question did not make it through to the final edition... who'd a thunk it?!