Happy Lupe Day!

hrtbrk

The Elderly Lupes are sooo cute! ❤️ I especially love the Boy, his outfit is so well put together, and there`s lovely details like the scruffy muzzle and eyebrows, he just looks so sweet. I really wish they had chosen a different base colour for the Girl, otherwise she ends up looking very male. :P Her outfit is okay, I don`t see why there has to be several clashing colours and patterns. I do love her little flowery glasses, though.

The faerie poacher outfit is really cool, they should do more outfits like these inspired by certain Neopian characters!

Ooh, the elderly base colour looks really good! Though I gotta agree I'm not a fan of the female paintbrush clothes - especially considering the shirt, jacket, and scarf are one item, so you can't even separate them to match with something a bit less clashing. The Balthazar-inspired outfit is pretty cool though.

I do like the elderly base and the male clothing. It won't persuade me to change from my Royal Werelupe, but in honesty very little would!

Again, I echo the wish that they'd used a slightly different base with the male and female... that's the second time they've done that in the last month now.

I'm not so keen on the female clothing, I admit.

The image for the outfit isn't showing here for me, so just in case anyone else is having the same issue:

image.png.097b2ef96efff9c3cf01172a42db4062.png

Now that is very, very smart. I may have to wait for it to come down in price and HarmBoer can be a faerie capturing werelupe occasionally! I really like all the individual elements and it will go well with my usual spooky forest theme for him.

12 hours ago, Secre said:

I do like the elderly base and the male clothing. It won't persuade me to change from my Royal Werelupe, but in honesty very little would!

Again, I echo the wish that they'd used a slightly different base with the male and female... that's the second time they've done that in the last month now.

I'm not so keen on the female clothing, I admit.

The image for the outfit isn't showing here for me, so just in case anyone else is having the same issue:

image.png.097b2ef96efff9c3cf01172a42db4062.png

Now that is very, very smart. I may have to wait for it to come down in price and HarmBoer can be a faerie capturing werelupe occasionally! I really like all the individual elements and it will go well with my usual spooky forest theme for him.

Thank you for showing the outfit!! And I agree, the design is really good!

The color on the other hand is just ok for me, I've never been a huge fan of Elderly Colors, but this isn't the worst of them. The outfits look cool, but the colors are a bit much for me...

A pretty good round for the Lupe this year!

I hope someone out there has a Lupe named Balthazar and dresses them up in that outfit.

I LOVE the vibe of the Elderly Boy Lupe. He looks like a doting grandfather, but also enjoys a night out at the pub with his mates for some darts and pints. I'd hang out with him.

Someone's succeeded with getting a bit of the Lupe outfit already. :D

image.png.a24c92cebb84d37ab9facb52003ac038.png

And they have that up for sale for 999,999 NP, as you'd expect really as it's so early in its existence.

I'm disappointed that we're seeing the same base shade for both genders again, and the outfit tops are all-in-one, and the glasses are the exact same item just with added decoration. It's mainly because of the scarf that I'm disappointed with the lack of separates though, that would work so well with so many other outfits.

Once again grandpa's clearly hipper than grandma; he's lookin' cool in his flat cap, she looks like something straight out of the pages of a Damart catalogue.

Despite the base colour disappointment, I really like how these haven't been drawn with the I-haven't-got-my-teeth-in look that many of them have, we've just got a lovely shaggy dog look going on here. :D

Oh, wait a minute! The shagginess grandpa has comes off with his cap, that's a bit of a let down. >__<