Gallery space is getting EXPENSIVE

aaml

I like to maintain different galleries on my main and sides and I......annoyingly set myself up for big time headache by choosing plushies AND petpets I know I know what was I thinking

I just spent well over 300k to expand my plushie gallery to fit 61? more plushies in there which means I'm now聽sitting on 664 plushies and still not close to owning them all I'm just DREADING how much its going to cost not only to get the plushies I still need but then the space. I really wish that once you hit a certain point instead of just getting 5 new spots it started to double I mean really already spending so much it'd be nice if didn't feel like getting robbed every time I had to expand聽馃槫

Yeah, I'm at 20k per upgrade or something and my eyes water every time I do it. Particularly when the plushies are worth less than the upgrade itself!!

5 hours ago, Angel贸 said:

Main聽image.png.8fca9705053bdbdd1a1686877dc11ec8.png

Side聽Untitled.jpg

SideUntitled.png

SideUntitled.png

I didn't include the last side cz it's only like 20K a pop :P

Yeah see that is exactly what I'm dreading I don't even look at mine much but

screenshot-www.neopets.com-2021_05.04-15_59_16.png.9d3c50a4758ac05b555db34aaf0f0dac.pngscreenshot-www.neopets.com-2021_05.04-16_01_30.png.ded32df7e0095de1e471311642182fea.pngscreenshot-www.neopets.com-2021_05.04-16_02_23.png.4fcb52a277fdf576f037228f3f86f70a.png

I'm not even close to those and it makes me wanna give up already thanks to someone very generous I'm sure you already know who you are gave me bit of wind in聽my sails so I don't think I'll do it just yet but聽馃

Mine is getting quite expensive to upgrade too. I just got a random event a few days ago that upgraded my shop size by 1. (I was perfectly happy with my size 1000 shop)聽Then yesterday I got a random event while having about 14.3m out and it took around 2.4m from me. Was saving that for the tax beast trophies 馃槥

shop.png

gallery.png

random event .png

On 5/4/2021 at 8:29 PM, battopfree said:

Mine is getting quite expensive to upgrade too. I just got a random event a few days ago that upgraded my shop size by 1. (I was perfectly happy with my size 1000 shop)聽Then yesterday I got a random event while having about 14.3m out and it took around 2.4m from me. Was saving that for the tax beast trophies 馃槥

shop.png

gallery.png

random event .png

I...............am so not looking forward to that oh man that is a lot how are you still going I'd be so put off by that??