How's it going, TDN?

Lia Seeya

Long-time player of Neo, used to be active on TDN Forums (and even did a few midnight crossword posts!), has a cyclical habit of getting super into things for a little while and then poofing away!

Right now, my displsy name on here is Lia Seeya but I also used to go by Tivsy! I used to have a great time here interacting with wonderful people, making art, and just having fun.

So how are YOU doing today? :D

Hi! Welcome back to the forums! I know the feeling of getting really into things and letting them slip after a while. If I hadn't been staff here I would have taken many breaks from Neopets too for sure, having a responsibility helped me to keep at it.

10 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Hi Lia, welcome back to TDN. :D :D :D

Annnd I have nothing else to say, it would seem! *twiddles thumbs* :blush02:

Hi Jelly! Thanks so much! ❤️

10 hours ago, Angeló said:

Welcome Back !

I think I remember you 🙂

You used to draw , no ?!

Thanks! And omg yes, I did do a bunch of drawing when I was still active here and it was great practice! Thanks for remembering!

19 minutes ago, Duma said:

Hi! Welcome back to the forums! I know the feeling of getting really into things and letting them slip after a while. If I hadn't been staff here I would have taken many breaks from Neopets too for sure, having a responsibility helped me to keep at it.

Thank you! And yes, I totally feel that. I know I've stayed at school clubs for much longer than I would normally stay in because I had responsibilities to it, haha!

2 hours ago, Lia Seeya said:

Thanks! And omg yes, I did do a bunch of drawing when I was still active here and it was great practice! Thanks for remembering!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=darkphilosophy

Your drawing of my ixi is still featured on her userlookup ^_^

21 hours ago, Angeló said:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=darkphilosophy

Your drawing of my ixi is still featured on her userlookup ^_^

Whoaaa! I love that! :D That's awesome to see it still there. I do remember her now, I remember finding her design very cool. 😮