Happy Lutari Day!

hrtbrk

Eh, not a fan of the colour at all. I quite like the male clothing but the overall colour is just meh.

I do like those rogue clothes though. I got a couple of lutari's yesterday but the plan will be for a mutant and a baby... and my only other lutari is maraquan... so I don't think I'll be able to use them!

OH! I didn't pick up on the fact that it's a pair, well that's cool, it really is. The paint job's horrible though, for me, looks like Zombie, not Elderly 😧 The clothes are cute though, apart from the ridiculous glasses xD Grandad looks spiffy.

Yeah, same base colour for elderly seems a bit lazy. I like the cane though, and the glasses. Been thinking we could use more pince-nez type glasses, on a lot of species the ones with ear-pieces just end up looking doofy due to the way the heads are shaped and the fact that many of them don't even have ears...

The outfit is nice I guess, bit busy for my tastes. Also I'm not sure what the item in his hand is supposed to be, anyone know?

I`m not a fan of Elderly in general, there are only a couple of Elderly pets I actually like. The Elderly Lutaris look okay, I really wish they had gotten different base colours though, it would make them look more like two unique pets. Not a fan of the vest on the girl, but other than that, I quite like the outfit, the slippers are super cute, and the knitting pins in the wig are a nice touch. The males outfit is nice, the clothes are detailed and has a nice shiny-ness to them. I also like the big cane. The glasses are off-putting for me, but overall I think the Lutaris look fine.

The outfit is nice, lots of detail, it just bugs me that the hood isn`t sitting properly on/around the Lutaris head.

On 4/20/2021 at 5:38 PM, jellysundae said:

OH! I didn't pick up on the fact that it's a pair, well that's cool, it really is. The paint job's horrible though, for me, looks like Zombie, not Elderly 😧 The clothes are cute though, apart from the ridiculous glasses xD Grandad looks spiffy.

I completely agree on the colour... and the glasses!! The grandad clothes would probably look better on a different base!

On 4/20/2021 at 6:10 PM, Angeló said:

I think this is the first time both Elderly pets have the same base colour. It's annoying 

The clothes are nice though , I agree 

I noticed that... the base colour is both meh and duplicated, so lazy!

On 4/20/2021 at 8:35 PM, e_c said:

Yeah, same base colour for elderly seems a bit lazy. I like the cane though, and the glasses. Been thinking we could use more pince-nez type glasses, on a lot of species the ones with ear-pieces just end up looking doofy due to the way the heads are shaped and the fact that many of them don't even have ears...

The outfit is nice I guess, bit busy for my tastes. Also I'm not sure what the item in his hand is supposed to be, anyone know?

Hah, the glasses were one of the bits that I didn't like. The shirt for Grandad is cool though!

A stone tablet maybe?

On 4/20/2021 at 9:11 PM, aleu1986 said:

I`m not a fan of Elderly in general, there are only a couple of Elderly pets I actually like. The Elderly Lutaris look okay, I really wish they had gotten different base colours though, it would make them look more like two unique pets. Not a fan of the vest on the girl, but other than that, I quite like the outfit, the slippers are super cute, and the knitting pins in the wig are a nice touch. The males outfit is nice, the clothes are detailed and has a nice shiny-ness to them. I also like the big cane. The glasses are off-putting for me, but overall I think the Lutaris look fine.

The outfit is nice, lots of detail, it just bugs me that the hood isn`t sitting properly on/around the Lutaris head.

I love the Elderly Pteri!!

I'd have preferred Grandma to be holding knitting or something... but then I have this strange distaste of hair on neopets, so tend to ignore the hair dos completely!

9 hours ago, Secre said:

I love the Elderly Pteri!!

I'd have preferred Grandma to be holding knitting or something... but then I have this strange distaste of hair on neopets, so tend to ignore the hair dos completely!

My favourites are Tuskaninny, Bruce, Eyrie and Ogrin. I do agree that the Elderly Girl Lutari should have something to hold, some knitting would be perfect. 🙂 I don`t mind hair/wigs on most of the species, but on some it looks weird. I rarely use wigs for my Eyries.