An Expensive Month

Secre

So first we had the MME's... then we had the Negg bundles. And now there's a long awaited Mutant Gram and obviously I needed all the items on my Mutant side and a handful of them for my main which has a mutant Draik who isn't going anywhere. I can't actually use any of the items on my side as non of the pets are transmogrified. But my Draik is a whole different matter.

No description available.

On 4/16/2021 at 7:48 PM, Angeló said:

Those pulsating veins look beautiful on Eyore 🙂 

What other items are there ? 

I do love those markings. I have a couple varieties of the previous markings (Radioactive Red and Dyeworks) on my side for my eventual mutants, but not on my main. It's a pity I can't use both the new markings and the Mutant Chains that I had previously, but I suppose I have more options than I did!!

So the gram items are as follows:

image.png.5d45d0aba85b84faf9ba0c329512e5e9.png

But most of the items look weird on the Mutant Draik and I don't do wigs. They will work well with the Mutant Peophin though:

medium_preview.png

On 4/16/2021 at 9:28 PM, iheartsaku said:

Looks pretty awesome like that! So I would saw it was all worth it haha.

Thanks! The juries still out on the negg items, but the mutant items were a no brainer for me!

On 4/17/2021 at 8:40 AM, jellysundae said:

This looks SO good, and I now notice you have ghosts on there too! :D

Thanks!! Yeah, I paid hugely over the odds for them about six months ago... no regrets!!