The Giant Jelly Is Broken

Angeló

4 hours ago, triisu said:

no matter how many times i change my main pet, i keep getting stone 😭 

I don't think it has anything to do with your main pet or the time. It does however has to do with the beta version.

I wonder if stone jelly keeps your pets fuller for longer... in theory it should, shouldn't it, but I suspect it only weighs 1lb the same as the others.

*checks*

Yep, 1lb.

Ofc the big irony here - with the jellies, the omelettes, and any other food that you can eat portions of - is that the remaining portions STILL weigh 1lb.

So this means... you can eat 5/6 of a pizza with complete impunity, right?! 😮  As all those calories are clearly contained within that final slice. :laugh:

When I did my dailies (around midnight NST) I still received the same jelly but they might have fixed it during the day. I guess I'll find out with my next jelly.

Seems to be fixed now, I finally got a different jelly:

image.png.5bc2b2e53bf122d4bef3202700c89f04.png

Also, Trudy's surprise is fixed! No more 4 different objects every day for me, hooray! That's an even bigger deal since I was losing out on up to 1.5k per day and the old-layout page wasn't randomising either.

I got a Oil and Grease Jelly instead of a Tigersquash Jelly so it seems to be fixed!

So I was getting watermelon jelly then yesterday I wasn't sure but I thought I got chokato but then today I got watermelon so I wonder if thats just a coincidence or I want different jelly so bad I imagined that chokato one 🙃

• 1 year later...