The Giant Jelly Is Broken

Angel贸

All I have gotten is mummified Jelly 馃槩聽I do not feed mummified jelly to my pets lol so kinda a bummer.

At first I thought we were going to be getting some new kind of zombie plot though which was kinda cool (just in terms of having some new event going on) but I am guessing thats not the case since no one else is getting mummified jelly every day haha.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

AHA! Coming on here earlier in the day means I DO get a different jelly today!

*switches to Burfin*

image.png.673b232867c08e126380832c1088f028.png

*poker face*

Well, that proves a whole lot of big fat nothin', don't it! :laugh:

18 hours ago, GlitchtaleLover said:

That happens to me a lot too! Today I did get it, but more than half the time it's gone.

I finally got some omelette today as well but yeah I just seem to miss it a lot??

7 hours ago, Duskitty said:

Forgot to switch, but still got a Watermelon Jelly. I wonder if this is related to the fishing vortex active pet glitch I've been dealing with for years now...

What fishing vortex glitch?

9 hours ago, Duskitty said:

I wonder if this is related to the fishing vortex active pet glitch I've been dealing with for years now

People on the neoboards are saying it's a glitch related to the Festival of Neggs聽

So I switched to Cora today, and got another water jelly, so I'm gonna say name length makes not a whit of difference.

• Burfin - water jelly
  • Tatofase - water jelly
  • my_friend_Cora - water jelly

I'm just glad that I've lucked out with being stuck on a "nice" jelly, some poor devils out there will be up to their knees in dung ones by now. :upsidedown:

Switched active today and still got the Watermelon Jelly. Wonder if this will persist until FoN is over.

17 hours ago, e_c said:

What fishing vortex glitch?

I've been having this weird glitch with the fishing vortex that, to the best of my knowledge, works like this:

• One of my pets, a Maraquan Xweetok, will not fish up anything from the vortex if she hasn't been set as my active pet for at least 12(?) hours.
  • Setting her as my active pet for long enough to let her successfully fish up something from the vortex will instead result in my usual active pet being unable to fish until I make her my active pet for at least 12(?) hours instead.
  • As far as I know, it doesn't affect my other pets. Just those two.

I have no idea how to fix it or what's even causing it, and the 'swap active pet for certain period of time' thing is the only 'fix', which doesn't even fix it and just makes my Kacheek unable to fish instead. Since it seems to be related to active pet, I was wondering if it were somehow related to the Jelly thing being dependent on active pet, but there seems to be no correlation there either so聽馃檭

Huh, interesting. With the Vortex I've noticed that occasionally my pets are unable to catch anything even though it's been way over 12 hours (closer to 24, I generally only fish once a day) since I last visited, but I figured the timer just had some randomness to it. Either way, probably not the same issue since it doesn't happen all the time, and doesn't seem to be tied to a specific pet for me.

I gave the pre-converted layout page for the Giant Jelly a shot, and got Jellies apart from just Lemon (namely a Mummified Jelly for yesterday and a Whole Blunella Jelly for today via there). If anything, it's only the newer layout version of the Giant Jelly that's glitched into giving most Neopians the same kind of Jelly for them for days in a row.

If anyone asks, I had Flootenkerp as my active today and firefly_goblin as my active yesterday before getting my Jellies for those days.

NOTE: Only use the pre-converted Giant Jelly page if you haven't gotten your daily Jelly from the Giant Jelly today.

3 hours ago, e_c said:

Huh, interesting. With the Vortex I've noticed that occasionally my pets are unable to catch anything even though it's been way over 12 hours (closer to 24, I generally only fish once a day) since I last visited, but I figured the timer just had some randomness to it. Either way, probably not the same issue since it doesn't happen all the time, and doesn't seem to be tied to a specific pet for me.

I assumed that the vortex had a close to 24 hour cooldown because as far as I know I have to wait that long to fish for each pet and have had to for a long time. For the most part- I haven't kept close track, and don't fish every day. But when I do try it on consecutive days I don't usually get much if it hasn't been a full day.

10 hours ago, Tedhaun said:

I gave the pre-converted layout page for the Giant Jelly a shot, and got Jellies apart from just Lemon (namely a Mummified Jelly for yesterday and a Whole Blunella Jelly for today via there). If anything, it's only the newer layout version of the Giant Jelly that's glitched into giving most Neopians the same kind of Jelly for them for days in a row.

If anyone asks, I had Flootenkerp as my active today and firefly_goblin as my active yesterday before getting my Jellies for those days.

NOTE: Only use the pre-converted Giant Jelly page if you haven't gotten your daily Jelly from the Giant Jelly today.

Thank You !

jel_cornupepper_whole.gif

You take someCornupepper Jelly!!! Congratulations!

14 hours ago, Tedhaun said:

Got a Glowing Jelly from that page today. Wonder why the different pages are awarding different jellies?

19 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I assumed that the vortex had a close to 24 hour cooldown because as far as I know I have to wait that long to fish for each pet and have had to for a long time. For the most part- I haven't kept close track, and don't fish every day. But when I do try it on consecutive days I don't usually get much if it hasn't been a full day.

I think it's just very random between 12-24 hrs. Today I fished with all my pets in the morning, and around 14hrs later was able to fish with two of them again.

I may have to try the pre-converted page tomorrow as another Kiwi Jelly for me!!

Fishing is definitely an 18-24 hour wait for me, although a couple of pets sometimes manage sooner. HarmBoer always has to wait the full 24 hours though!

3 hours ago, Angel贸 said:

jel_dung_whole.gif

You take someDung Jelly!!! Congratulations!

I want to go back to Mint

You're definitely gonna need some after that. x'D

I, meanwhile, was lucky to have something soft to land face-first in??

image.png.14723674b26da0107727a8cb8d9dc037.png

Ofc REs don't happen on the converted pages, do they. A good reason to go for the /x everywhere, if you ask me!

• 2 weeks later...