The Giant Jelly Is Broken

Angeló

People (including myself) are reporting getting the same jelly every day for over a week now

I've gotten nothing but Mint Jelly lately A refreshing alternative to plain old orange jelly.

I have to keep an eye on the Omelette as well ! I got Sausage Omelette today

4 minutes ago, Angeló said:

At least Mint keeps your breath fresh  

True, I'm not quite so lucky :D. Nuts and Bolts isn't the most appetizing, unless you happen to have a lot of Robot pets!

So I just poked around the Neoboards and others are reporting the same thing - stuck in a loop getting the same jelly for days.  On another note, one player was saying that depending on your active pet/age of pet/account, you only get certain jellys?  It's the first I've heard of that.

2 hours ago, Mayetra said:

depending on your active pet/age of pet/account, you only get certain jellys?

it's the first i heard of that too i've always gotten different jellies

I haven't really payed attention to the jelly's I've been receiving lately, will do so now though. But before that I've always had different jellies while I always had the same pet active.

Edit:

So, grabbed my Jelly today and got this:

image.png

Now let's see what I get tomorrow (unless the bug has been fixed by now, since I vaguely seem to think my jellies were yellow last couple of days)

Life The Jelly Keeper must be giving me lemons. I've been getting Lemon Jellies more often than usual over at my end for the past few days. I'll have to experiment tomorrow with another pet who isn't Flootenkerp to see if I get a Jelly that isn't a Lemon one.

12 hours ago, Mayetra said:

On another note, one player was saying that depending on your active pet/age of pet/account, you only get certain jellys?  It's the first I've heard of that.

And the conspiracy theories begin! lol. Interesting idea though. Do we all test this by switching to a different pet for tomorrow's jelly? I got water again today.

So I did a little more research and went to NeoJelly.  Using filters, I checked all the jellies that you get from the Giant Jelly.  Both my husband and I have gotten all the types listed.  I've been playing for 16 years (he's been playing for 10) but for a while, I used a side account instead of my main.  My side is only about 4 years old or so.  So I would say this myth is busted!

Edit to add: Both my hubby and I got a stone jelly today.  I used my main pet (which is the age of my main account) and he used one of his pets that he made about a month ago.  

Still getting watermelon but I also didn't remember to try changing my active but reminds me...has anyone else been missing omelette all week? Its always gone for me 😕