You can reset your Dip and Dye Neggs

Secre

Just a warning for others that if you complete the Dip and Dye, you can then accidentally reset them and have to start again. As I'm not sure if having a blank egg would mess up my chances of getting the possible final prize for completing all the neggs, I'm another 650NC down for no reason other than the fact that I was half asleep and a muppet.

20 hours ago, jellysundae said:

😧

But, but... @Secrewhat did you actually do to cause a reset? i need to know what to not do by accident. 😰

I got the final item out of it and then clicked it again and then clicked 'Clear this Negg' because I'm a muppet...!!

image.png.25ab542a200e2ffe1fec4229f71e0da2.png

Do not click, Clear this negg!

Note - getting that screenshot made me very nervous...!!

@Secreoooh! ok 😮 But you'd got all the items, and obvs they didn't go poof or anything?

This is gonna be for people who want more than one set of the items I suppose? Gotta reset the negg to be able to collect again?

How are you liking the items? I'm impressed with them so far. The bonus PJs are the weakest item for me, but only because the ears are a bit daft and get in the way, delicious irony that on the actual Cybunny they're completely covered by the ruff. xD

image.png.40679a7e8af6985e937d5637a7a3a3e9.png

They're nearly covered for Berry...

image.png.529ab4949727ea8b0d54e8924c77d999.png What are you doing, girl?? DTI has turned my pet into one of those people who goes to the supermarket in their pyjamas. :laugh:

And now I'm tempted to do this to her with full intent. :whistle:

But do I want to spend 55k on an ugly robe that I certainly didn't want to spend my AC prize points on at the time... x'D

medium_preview.png

I don't have a shop background so problem solved, but DTI enabled me to send her out there anyway; look at that Harris, clutching its figurative pearls in horror. :laugh:

15 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

@Secreoooh! ok 😮 But you'd got all the items, and obvs they didn't go poof or anything?

This is gonna be for people who want more than one set of the items I suppose? Gotta reset the negg to be able to collect again?

How are you liking the items? I'm impressed with them so far. The bonus PJs are the weakest item for me, but only because the ears are a bit daft and get in the way, delicious irony that on the actual Cybunny they're completely covered by the ruff. xD

image.png.40679a7e8af6985e937d5637a7a3a3e9.png

They're nearly covered for Berry...

image.png.529ab4949727ea8b0d54e8924c77d999.png What are you doing, girl?? DTI has turned my pet into one of those people who goes to the supermarket in their pyjamas. :laugh:

And now I'm tempted to do this to her with full intent. :whistle:

But do I want to spend 55k on an ugly robe that I certainly didn't want to spend my AC prize points on at the time... x'D

medium_preview.png

I don't have a shop background so problem solved, but DTI enabled me to send her out there anyway; look at that Harris, clutching its figurative pearls in horror. :laugh:

I have to admit, I haven't actually tried any of the items yet... I'll have to have a play at some point. I've been really lazy with neo lately. Literally just logging in to do the negg hunt, dye the neggs and maybe remember to do food club...!!

And yep, I got all the items again and even got the bonus item again which I wasn't expecting. If it wasn't for the final item that may be reliant on having all the neggs complete, I probably wouldn't have bothered!!

1 hour ago, Secre said:

I have to admit, I haven't actually tried any of the items yet... I'll have to have a play at some point. I've been really lazy with neo lately. Literally just logging in to do the negg hunt, dye the neggs and maybe remember to do food club...!!

And yep, I got all the items again and even got the bonus item again which I wasn't expecting. If it wasn't for the final item that may be reliant on having all the neggs complete, I probably wouldn't have bothered!!

Well hopefully the final item is worth it then. Good luck! I'll be sure not to clear my negg just in case.

It has been confirmed by TNT that re-setting your NC Negg will not impact your final prize if you did it accidentally and do not want to get two sets of the items! So I'm 650NC down for no reason at all, but I suppose I have trading fodder out of it.