Deserted Tomb?

TryVegan4TheAnimals

Hi everyone 😊

Is it just me, or do you never get anything from the Deserted Tomb daily? I've been doing it every day since I made my account two months ago, and I haven't ever had a positive result. At this rate, it'll take years to get that avatar! πŸ˜…

Hope you have a nice weekend πŸ₯°

Alex

It may not happen super often, but you can definitely still get stuff from this daily. :smile:Β 

(But yes, it's a very real possibility that getting the avatar could take years. I don't know how many thousands of NeoPoints I've sunk into the Lever of Doom over the years, but I still don't have the avatar. πŸ˜‚ )

Even if you find treasure it won't guarantee that you get the avatar. My account will be 20 years old this summer. Granted, I did take some breaks now and then but I still don't have the avatar and I have been going there daily for at least a decade. I have gotten less frequently treasure since beta though (I haven't gotten anything since the switch), but it might be coincidence. I never really kept track of my winnings from the Tomb.

Thanks so much for responding, Nielo and Duma! I appreciate it πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

4 hours ago, Nielo said:

It may not happen super often, but you can definitely still get stuff from this daily. :smile:Β 

(But yes, it's a very real possibility that getting the avatar could take years. I don't know how many thousands of NeoPoints I've sunk into the Lever of Doom over the years, but I still don't have the avatar. πŸ˜‚ )

It makes me wonder what the numerical odds are of getting it πŸ˜…Β Yeah, I've only sucked a couple thousand np on the lever, but from what I've heard, it's a total crapshoot.Β 

4 hours ago, Duma said:

Even if you find treasure it won't guarantee that you get the avatar. My account will be 20 years old this summer. Granted, I did take some breaks now and then but I still don't have the avatar and I have been going there daily for at least a decade. I have gotten less frequently treasure since beta though (I haven't gotten anything since the switch), but it might be coincidence. I never really kept track of my winnings from the Tomb.

Wow, that is ridiculous πŸ˜… I hope you get it soon, Duma! Surely a 20 year old account deserves that pretty avvie 🀞

14 hours ago, Nielo said:

I'm glad I got the Lever of Doom avie and not the Tomb one if I have to pick either one not to have. At least the Tomb is a free daily. πŸ˜‚

23 hours ago, Duma said:

I'm glad I got the Lever of Doom avie and not the Tomb one if I have to pick either one not to have. At least the Tomb is a free daily. πŸ˜‚

This is true, although I do like the tomb avvie more aesthetically. I guess it depends on whether or not we're going for the avvie collector high score table. I'm not, personally, because my account is only two months old, and even if I get every single avatar that is available to me, I'd only have 374 πŸ˜… At this point, I'm just shooting for the ones that I actually like.

Β 

Β 

Hahahahahaha look what just happened today

1425823492_Screenshot2021-04-11134720.jpg.d7c264bba0f89a9964028643c039dc05.jpg

Β 

It's like a reverse jinx! πŸŽ‰ I will now attempt to send my luck to all of you 🀞

On 4/11/2021 at 7:53 AM, Duma said:

Lol, definitely.Β πŸ˜‚ I honestly didn't pay much attention to avatars for many, many years, so I don't remember getting most of the ones I got from dailies (including the Tomb one). But now that I do want to collect the ones available to me (to a degree; I'm never going to put enough time into getting good enough at the games to get most of those avvies), I would like the Lever of Doom one, if only so I'd have something to show for all the times I clicked that stupid button and donated another 100 NeoPoints to that lever. XD