Festival of Neggs 2021 Has Begun!

hrtbrk

Did I somehow miss it or has Topsi been appearing and letting us hunt neggs on the..home? page idek what to call that my bad but where your pets are this whole time?

2 hours ago, aaml said:

Did I somehow miss it or has Topsi been appearing and letting us hunt neggs on the..home? page idek what to call that my bad but where your pets are this whole time?

No that's just a fun little game to play while using that site theme. 

Day 15 - Last Day

Kiko Lake Carpentry

Void , Rippling , Lady Blurg

I was tempted to have one last go at the Stamp but I went for the Void after all

Ah Well , at least it's not the Cobbler 

I hope everybody had as much fun as I did and looking forward to tomorrow's Prizes 

image.png.f898d0610c23523aaf04e3e72da36da5.png

Final day (?) prize - Lady Blurg Plushie. Which I'm actually happy about, although it's low value as it will go nicely in my gallery.

And another hint to Sloth's involvement... 

Also, the Dark Negg prizes are... underwhelming to say the least.

I wonder why this is the last negg since we've been told this runs till tomorrow, hmmm...

I guess it's thoroughly underwhelming wrap up for tomorrow. xD

1 hour ago, Secre said:

Also, the Dark Negg prizes are... underwhelming to say the least.

Yep!

image.png.9472b7d5e0a11712b639faa4e1dadd8f.pngthis looks cute though?

*tries on background*

OOH! Oh yes, this is me! Very much so! :D

medium_preview.png Up to and including the somewhat unhealthy-looking plants. 😅

I was confused about this being the last Negg as well, and a little worried since I didn't have the stamp yet. In a lucky twist that I hadn't expected, I actually did get the stamp today. :D

Kinda curious why we were told to hurry back because "Dr. Neggistential had something he needed to discuss right away", only for him to be... elsewhere when returning to Kari. XD

11 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Kinda curious why we were told to hurry back because "Dr. Neggistential had something he needed to discuss right away", only for him to be... elsewhere when returning to Kari. XD

This kind of stuff I feel is par for the course with TNT, I feel we're sadly learning. Also we probably should learn to not take stuff too literally. But on the other hand... why on earth wouldn't we? It'll all we have to go by, after all.

The amount of hype that the denizens of board 7 are generating right now; thinking these fragmentary comments add up to a plot in the offing... 😬

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

This kind of stuff I feel is par for the course with TNT, I feel we're sadly learning. Also we probably should learn to not take stuff too literally. But on the other hand... why on earth wouldn't we? It'll all we have to go by, after all.

The amount of hype that the denizens of board 7 are generating right now; thinking these fragmentary comments add up to a plot in the offing... 😬

True, should've realised. This one seemed so simple though, that I  did take it on face value. XD

Lol, yeah, I briefly checked there to see if I'd missed anything with it being the last Negg/Dr. Neggistential, only to see a looooot of posts about a potential plot. 😆

I am absolutely LOVING the mecha Topsi art! I wish he could stay like this!

I'm very much hoping Board 7 doesn't let me down with the content in the topics springing up about sleepers etc. I've already shared my theory that Granny's definitely one of 'em. x'D

Just putting this here, because it's just so awesome xD

TopsiZapLeft.png

I love that they kept what they did last year going, making the neggs that we were collecting actual items. Would you believe I dreamed about putting them in my gallery last night? My life must be incredibly bland for my dreaming mind to be focused on that!

1 hour ago, e_c said:

Hope the Topsinator will return next year, his robot form somehow looks less creepy than his regular form!

i know, right?? xDD i think that feeling's pretty much unanimous, too!

I got on super early before I even went to bed and I wonder now if thats why I didn't see a change with the supposed earned site theme? Did anyone actually clock anything new? also i like both forms for topsi idk why tho i just find him cute and today's was a surprise and fun!

53 minutes ago, maybeewrong said:

Is there a trick to getting the final prizes? I found Topsi all ten times, but haven't received my end-of-event prizes.

Read the dialogue at the event, find topsi at the rainbow fountain (again) and return to the event page.

I'm keeping most of my prizes in my SDB, but it occurred to me that the Rare Cyber Negg is only being kept so high because one person is buying all the prizes out. So I've stuck that one in my shop and sold it for 680k. I suspect in six months, it will be worth 10-20k, so selling it now made a lot more sense!

3 hours ago, Wildbreeze said:

Well, shoot. Apparently I missed yesterday (I had already missed a couple days and caught up, life is hard, ugh) and today I can't get the last negg. 😞 No negg prizes for me.

image.png.07ffe874f851c2b9e51138eeebdd92d0.png 

image.png.07a84aeb2e7be124e4bce76026f4f227.png

First two for you!

1 hour ago, Secre said:

Rare Cyber Negg

If only they just named it Cyber Negg ! That'd have been much better !

And I never sell Event Prizes ! Maybe I should start doing so .. but they're so hard to part with :D 

31 minutes ago, Angeló said:

If only they just named it Cyber Negg ! That'd have been much better !

And I never sell Event Prizes ! Maybe I should start doing so .. but they're so hard to part with :D 

The Cyber Negg is bound to plateau in price once that one person stops buying them all, I think. It was the prize everyone got for finding Topsi once, so there should be tons of them in the system.

I've put the charm in my stamp album and I'm holding onto the background for now as I suspect that will gain in price given that it was the prize for finding all the neggs on the same day. The plushie will go in my gallery once I upgrade it and I'm not sure about the neggs. The Lady Blurg negg is so cute though!

Hello, Gutterfoot here. We've been informed of an issue involving the Rare Cyber Negg, where it incorrectly added to your Current HP instead of increasing your Max HP. This was not the intention so we are going to be adding a NEW Rare Cyber Negg 2.0 to your Festival of Neggs Rewards pop-ups.

We didn't want to update the initial Rare Cyber Negg with the proper stat grants so that users who already consumed it missed out. Instead, we are keeping the current Rare Cyber Negg as awarding the Defence gain while the new and improved Rare Cyber Negg 2.0 will award the Max HP increase.

To collect the Rare Cyber Negg 2.0, you'll need to go back to http://www.neopets.com/neggfest/

Please note that you'll only receive the Rare Cyber Negg 2.0 if you were awarded the original Rare Cyber Negg for finding Topsi at least one time.

Thanks everyone!

On 4/22/2021 at 1:27 AM, Secre said:

image.png.07ffe874f851c2b9e51138eeebdd92d0.png 

image.png.07a84aeb2e7be124e4bce76026f4f227.png

First two for you!

Thank you!! 🥺 That was a very nice surprise when I logged on today. ❤️

Edit: hah, looks like the page to accept gifts is glitched, so I can't take them. I appreciate the thought though. ❤️

2 hours ago, Wildbreeze said:

Edit: hah, looks like the page to accept gifts is glitched, so I can't take them. I appreciate the thought though.

I don't think it's glitched. Items get returned to sender if not accepted within 48 hours. 

On 4/25/2021 at 7:37 AM, Wildbreeze said:

Thank you!! 🥺 That was a very nice surprise when I logged on today. ❤️

Edit: hah, looks like the page to accept gifts is glitched, so I can't take them. I appreciate the thought though. ❤️

Yeah, they came back as over 48 hours. I can try again if you're online? Sorry, I tend to poof for the weekends and only do Food Club and basic dailies!