Festival of Neggs 2021 Has Begun!

hrtbrk

59 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Day 9

Unis Clothing Shop

Wild , Chalk , Rippling

image.png.31186af38a0ea9beedb5fab8da1a65c2.png

Now you get the background? After buying it? They're messing with you! 🤣

I had to pick between Rippled, Chalkboard and Lady Blurg. Picked lady and got the backpack.

image.png.f24d0bcca66359b06f7e2047e7dff248.png

First try for a second stamp failed!

Hmm, just noticed this.

image.png.b5aba3f60157adb02cfeaca82081f22b.png

But, but... don't they eat aphids like their RL counterpart?

image.png.11b019a21160fb7f8400ec3d29e5c95e.png

No specifics! Huh.

@Duma I know right ? :D bought of bunch of them BG's , and the Wild Tales book too

Day 10

TDMBG

Lady Blurg , Wild , Rippling

Stamp x3 :D

image.png.c03d8427b3e7338d73f3ccbd4d8486f6.png

Topsi's Hide and Seek

Drat! I can't believe you found me all 10 times! Guess I still have plenty more to learn about hide and seek... Well, congratulations! I'll make sure you get an extra special prize at the end of the festival!

13 minutes ago, Angeló said:

@Duma I know right ? :D bought of bunch of them BG's , and the Wild Tales book too

Day 10

TDMBG

Lady Blurg , Wild , Rippling

Stamp x3 :D

image.png.c03d8427b3e7338d73f3ccbd4d8486f6.png

Topsi's Hide and Seek

Drat! I can't believe you found me all 10 times! Guess I still have plenty more to learn about hide and seek... Well, congratulations! I'll make sure you get an extra special prize at the end of the festival!

Lucky so and so!! I am now at one Void Blade, two Void Books, one Wild BG, one Wild book, two Pawkeets, two Lady Bag's and no stamp. There was a cobbler in there as well as I recall.

Make that three Pawkeets for me! But a wonderful member of this group has furnished me with the stamp! Thank you; you know who you are!!

20 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Rusty bolts? What dis?! Some explanation about Topsi's appearance forthcoming, perchance?? :D

Yeah, I'm wondering about what is going on with Topsi... some of the fan art around it has been brilliant!

r/neopets - Topsi was just simping all year long :P

r/neopets - "Is it just me or is Topsi acting strange?"

*Stolen from randoms on Reddit as I can't draw to save my life.

@Secre I think Topsi's infatuation with Mira topped my obsession with Illusen :D

Day 11

Neovian Pastries (The Crumpetmonger)

Lady Blurg , Wild , Chalk (I really am not seeing any Void Neggs at all !!)

No Stamp x4 this time :P But it's ok ...

image.png.0e357939443ad9375da9c51bfc9d27a0.png

1 hour ago, Secre said:

some of the fan art around it has been brilliant!

Don't you mean brillant. :whistle:

That first one's really fab though, isn't it! Full on creepy stalker. Topsi totally stans the Space Fae.

I see today doesn't progress things though.

i got another bag.

8 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Don't you mean brillant. :whistle:

That first one's really fab though, isn't it! Full on creepy stalker. Topsi totally stans the Space Fae.

I see today doesn't progress things though.

i got another bag.

You know I had to google that!! 

I liked how subtle the change was in the second image. It took me several goes to spot the knife!!

9 minutes ago, Secre said:

You know I had to google that!! 

Hehe. :angel:

9 minutes ago, Secre said:

I liked how subtle the change was in the second image. It took me several goes to spot the knife!!

You know I now have to go look for it because I never saw it, don't you! x'D

Oh heck, and blood splatters on his arm and face, too. xD

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Hehe. :angel:

You know I now have to go look for it because I never saw it, don't you! x'D

Oh heck, and blood splatters on his arm and face, too. xD

Yep, I glanced straight past both the first time I looked at it... and then went haaaang ooooon....

The Creator will reward me greatly, he will see my devotion. Oh and look for something that spins in a circular motion!

A strange hint (the various wheels in Neopia was my first instinct) but it`s at the Merry Go Round on Roo Island today.

46 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

The Creator will reward me greatly, he will see my devotion. Oh and look for something that spins in a circular motion!

A strange hint (the various wheels in Neopia was my first instinct) but it`s at the Merry Go Round on Roo Island today.

I believe it's like this:

A pet's Creator is us, we reward them greatly on the Merry Go Round and we see the devotion by their mood going up quickly. Of course the Merry go Round spins in a circular motion so there you go. The wheels don't really reward your pets since they can hurt them or make them sick and we can't keep on spinning it either. They're not really pet oriented but more creator oriented.

I got to pick between Void, Lady and Rippling. Picked Lady and got a second stamp! :D

The weekend has given me (another!) Pawkeet, (another) bag and YAY a second Void Blade this morning.  So many squarking birds in my inventory. Maybe I should start stuffing them in the bags...

And a hint to a decapitated Space Faerie plushie after receiving the blade... hmmm...

All gettin' a bit dark today, isn't it!

Psycho Topsi, getting more violent...

I tried to solve this clue myself, but I didn't think of the merry-go-round, the bit about the creator was making me think of Sloth and that threw me off entirely, i think.

I got another bag.

2 hours ago, Secre said:

And a hint to a decapitated Space Faerie plushie

Maybe this will be our special prize Topsi promised! Like a cat leaving a headless mouse on your pillow...

19 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

All gettin' a bit dark today, isn't it!

Psycho Topsi, getting more violent...

I tried to solve this clue myself, but I didn't think of the merry-go-round, the bit about the creator was making me think of Sloth and that threw me off entirely, i think.

I got another bag.

Maybe this will be our special prize Topsi promised! Like a cat leaving a headless mouse on your pillow...

I'm really hoping there's a plot based on Sloth/Space Faerie after this... although I may be letting hope win over judgement here. But with the second Void Blade equipped tdub now does 176 damage!!

Day 14

Roo Island Merry Go Round

Lady Blurg ,  Chalk , VOIDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!11 WHAT?! 😮

But I still went for the Lady Blurg :P Even though I want another Void Blade.

Not Disappointed :D Stamp x4

image.png.6543abe4c139e79776b9ddf0d05fb93b.png

20 minutes ago, Secre said:

although I may be letting hope win over judgement here

There's no harm in hope, it always bounced back, doesn't it, no matter how many times we really should have known better. xD

This event's pretty TNTypical, isn't it, weird hints and clues that get people's hopes up, then have no follow through for days on end. At least something else has happened now. ^o^;; But there's only two more days to go x'D

The Creator made me think of Sloth as well, I had to look for a bit before remembering that the Merry Go Round moves in a circular motion, lol. I have figured out all the clues by myself so far, this was the first time I really had to think about it. Fun! :D