Festival of Neggs 2021 Has Begun!

hrtbrk

4 hours ago, e_c said:

I've got Void Blade, Lady Blurg Stamp and Tyrannian Pawkeet so far... hopefully I can also get my hands on some of the books before the event ends.

Who would've guessed Paula had moved on to coding events on Neopets?

Wow, that is some excellent luck 👏

I keep trying for the stamp, but no such luck yet. Maybe I should just do the Void Negg, since two out of three items sell well (I got the book on the first day and sold it for ~87k).

Best of luck, everyone! 😊

Screenshot_20210408-074241_DuckDuckGo.thumb.jpg.8a136fadd860ff93665f4f17c767f208.jpg

On the first day I got exactly what I wanted from the void negg (Voidberry Cobbler for my food themed gallery). The second day I tried for the Chalkboard Cookies, but got Uni Horn Sidewalk Chalk instead. Then I bought the Chalkboard Cookies from a shop so I could focus on getting things worth selling. I picked the void negg again today and sold the weapon for about 150,000 NP. So things are going well. 

5 hours ago, jennoying_sparkle said:

Woohoo! Finally got the lady blurg negg as an option and I got... the Lady Blurg Stamp! Brillant!

Same for me! Do you think it will increase in value or should I just sell it? Might wait until i get another.

1 hour ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Same for me! Do you think it will increase in value or should I just sell it? Might wait until i get another.

I think only the stamps and the books will re-inflate as they are items that are used up. Everything else will continue to drop in price. Possibly with the exception of the Void Blade as I can see people buying those up for inflation purposes given that it's a decent weapon.

Day 5

Rubbish Dump (that's no place to hide nice looking neggs , TNT !!)

Chalkboard , Rippling , Void

Got the Blade ! YAAAY 

Now for the rest of the event I'm gonna focus on getting the Jungle Background from the Wild Negg

image.png.02ced15724578a16a6caa86a37c98323.png  

I got the blade as well today!

The only thing I still want is the Wild book, got all the other items I wanted. If I don't get to pick the Wild Negg I'll try for a duplicate stamp or just pick the void Negg for duplicate Blades and Books.

I had Void, Rippling and Wild. Picked Wild and got a duplicate background. I'm glad I at least had the Wild Negg option, now I just need to get the book. 🙂

7 minutes ago, Duma said:

I had Void, Rippling and Wild. Picked Wild and got a duplicate background

i gave up and bought the BG for 11,000 NP. At least it's not expensive, it's on Alsou now  

I do not like Cora's kite. vampire.gif

image.png.52626ac66857cb2827eeed7b937848f2.png I do love her sassy outfit though. >:3 Very glad I tried that combo!

image.png.5b1d5509f86dd7181799cbaf7cbab2f7.png Hooray!

And just SO NICE to get to use a map today!!! Can't wait for the rest of the maps to be converted. :happydance: