Winnie the Pooh inspired custom!

So with the new MME and MME caps in the mall, I saw the perfect opportunity to merge my 100 Acre Wood and neopets obsessions:

167415711_270248874594621_7774219412387356956_n.png?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=58c789&_nc_ohc=gMI83FGPhWAAX-ZyGSH&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&_nc_tp=30&oh=7b74a4aa09dd14a4b81a3bdbf990c444&oe=608BC34F

I'm looking into different clothing as the dress doesn't quite work, but is the best I have to hand at the moment!

On 4/1/2021 at 2:47 PM, Mayetra said:

It really does give off a Winnie the Pooh vibe.  I agree the dress isn't working but the background is so perfect.

Sorry, I've only just seen this! The moment I saw the previous MME bits, I knew I had a custom idea! Finding clothing is more difficult though. The Woodsy Faerie Dress might work, but it is low and looks awful on the Peophin... It's like they just forgot to do an upper layer for the species! Unfortunately, that's true for a lot of the dresses for the Peophin. I've been playing with DTI and found a couple of interesting options though:

Dyeworks Green: Elaborate Ninja Dress

medium_preview.png

Gothic Dress Shirt and Flowy Scaled Skirt

medium_preview.png

King of the Forest Robes

medium_preview.png

Dark Battle Armour and and Flowy Scaled Skirt

medium_preview.png

Hmm... options, options...