Happy Chomby Day!

hrtbrk

I love the Stealthy colour outfit... although the hat isn't exactly stealthy. Imagine walking with the clicking trinkets! It's awesome enough for that to be excused however. And let's be honest, with the size of the Chomby, not much is going to stealthify it other than a science fiction gadget that literally turns it invisible.

The other outfit is a little... pink for my tastes. But each to their own! It's cute though!

The outfit looks great, so colourful, fun and lively! I especially like the wig and dress, not so much fond of the scarf/necklace, it`s too big and bulky for my taste, I know what it`s inspired by, though. 🙂 I think it would look extra cute with a different base colour, otherwise it`s a bit pink overload, haha.

Stealthy: I really like the armoured back plates and the jacket looks beautiful - the mask kind of hits in a different way these days. 😞 The hat... is.. uhm, I`m sorry, but it looks like a paper plate with wind chimes on it, I am not a fan, lol! If I were to get a Stealthy Chomby, I wouldn`t use the hat, but I do think the rest of the outfit looks great.

1 hour ago, shauns_fiancee said:

what is the second chomby outfit called please?  is it cookie or candy?

The new clothing items are called: "Sweet Tooth Chomby"