Happy Scorchio Day!

hrtbrk

@hrtbrk I couldn't agree more! That's a fantastic outfit, I love the way the hood fits, and can we just have a moment to especially appreciate that cute l'il kiss curl? 🥰

That mosaic though... *chef's kiss*

I'm finding it really visually pleasing, it's not as loud as some of the other busier mosiac pets.

image.png.968ff7b9571becf137fac580440def02.pngimage.png.b320f40e188a04b9ad950baed5195a78.pngimage.png.4ffcef7422631ee86aa7e9815cc98924.pngimage.png.8a83149915f0325b924c150828f13cf7.png

Interesting seeing the difference in colour saturation between 'em, isn't it! That Yurble surely wins the prize for the hardest pet to customise, EVER. This is the first time the tile placement seems to be intentionally mimicing armor, I rather like that.

I had to do a double look on the mosaic, but that's really, really pretty!! I like the muted colour scheme!

I like the outfit as well. Almost a pity I don't have plans for a Scorchio and there are only so many pet slots to fill.

Mosaic is... wow. It's so colorful, but not too much like some other ones. I love the plates of gold too, it really adds to the beauty of it all!

The outfit is also really good as well! The colors are muted but it's still so pretty! Love the mystic vibes!

A great day for Scorchios, it makes them look even cooler!

The outfit is really nice, I like that it`s detailed and the colours are lovely.

The Mosaic Scorchio looks good! I really like the colours they`ve chosen, and the patterns/symbols are nice and not too busy. Very well done, great pet day. :D

On 3/16/2021 at 2:19 AM, jellysundae said:

That Yurble surely wins the prize for the hardest pet to customise, EVER. This is the first time the tile placement seems to be intentionally mimicing armor, I rather like that.

Mosaic is one of those colours that seem to cater to the people who aren't into customization, they're pretty much tailor-made to stand on their own 😄

also i think you're right about the pattern, it does look a lot like armour!

the outfit is lovely, too. i love any outfit that would fit well into a fantasy setting.