Trudy's Surprise issue

e_c

So today at midnight I got the usual alert that Trudy's Surprise had reset, however when I go there it says "Come back tomorrow". I'm quite sure I didn't roll today as I put all my NP in the bank before midnight and all I have on hand is what I got from other dailies. Also the counters for bonus prizes are at 25 and 7 days, which can't be right because I know I had a streak going. Anyone else encountered this problem?

It's not just you. Both my husband and I are having the exact same trouble, so it has to be an issue with Neopets.

Update:  I just check the Neoboards and speculation there is that it's a Daylight Savings Time glitch that resets everyone. 😞

Came here to ask the same thing... I forgot about it last time round and lost out five days before the big prize... I'd just built the prizes back up to the nice 18k and it's gone again!

I went to Trudy'a Surprise after tapping on the banner that said it had been reset.  It said i had already played but I hadn't because I always deposit all of my NP in the bank before I close out for the night.  My neopoints were the same "0" on my balance.  Of course I was to either collect the 100,000 points either today or tomorrow and now it says come back tomorrow and play which is set back to 25 days and 7 days for the prize.  I'm really upset that I have lost the 100,000!!!!!!  What can I do????

Catches us out EVERY YEAR! x'D

Now then, I think it only happens now though, doesn't it, when the clocks go forward? OFC I can't properly remember, but I'm semi-convinced that it doesn't happen when they go back now. 🤔

42 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Catches us out EVERY YEAR! x'D

Now then, I think it only happens now though, doesn't it, when the clocks go forward? OFC I can't properly remember, but I'm semi-convinced that it doesn't happen when they go back now. 🤔

im semi-convinced you are right now that i think about it   .. 

I forgot this happens sometimes I don't really check to see how many days I have left to go....if this is a normal issue why hasn't it been addressed and fixed yet? Seems like one of the things people would want fixed first?

Ahh, DST, that would explain it.

6 hours ago, aaml said:

I forgot this happens sometimes I don't really check to see how many days I have left to go....if this is a normal issue why hasn't it been addressed and fixed yet? Seems like one of the things people would want fixed first?

From my experience, it tends to go something like:
"Ah nuts, we got messed up by the DST bug again. We really need to fix that."
"Eh, we've got a bunch of other high priority tasks in development, and this won't be an issue again until next year... let's put it on hold for now, we'll get to it before the next clock change."

Fast forward twelve months, rinse and repeat.

You've Won!!

Come back tomorrow and win more prizes!

19000 Neopoints

My weekly streak was reset but my monthly streak continued

Days left to claim your reward:10

And

Play daily for 7 days to win all new exclusive prizes
Days left to claim your prizes: 6

So mostly this is fixed, that's interesting.

If it now does only happen when the clocks go forward (two people being kinda sorta sure that's the case totally makes it fact!) and if you miss a day now but it doesn't completely reset, then that's a vast improvement.

Let's see what happens next spring!  😆

Both my husband's and my accounts went back to where they were before the DLS glitch.  That's good news at least, though I wish they would fix it.

• Aradiah changed the title to Trudy's Surprise stuck?
  • Duma locked this topic