I Think I'm Lucky Today!

granny63020

This day just started for me but I was going to use the SSW and got a message I was on a Quest for the Battle Faerie. She the one that increases the most. She asked for an item that was 1000 np's and I got                                          Bravely done. This item is just what I needed.
                              For your efforts, Legretta_Abyss's defence, strength, and health have increased!

If that wasn't good enough I then got this random event as soon as I opened another window.

image.png.ce57d1aecd8f693c61f5cb1cde24e8e9.png

In the last two weeks I got another random event and got a

Magical Blueberry Chia Pop

if that wasn't enough last week I won 2 count them 2 paint brushes from the         Fruit machine!

Through random events this last week my pet was stopped by a faerie that had extra np's and thought I would like to have them all 3 times the amounts ranged from 20000 to 46000

Since I seem to be bursting at the seams with happiness this morning I wanted to share and tell someone about this. Have a happy day everyone!

Update! I just got a lottery ticket. Oh I hope this whole day is like this!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, iheartsaku said:

Oh wow, you've been pretty lucky lately haha that is awesome! Hopefully it continues 😜 

Thank you! Also today is Daylight Savings Day so spring is soon.

• 7 months later...
  • Duma locked this topic