I've never won anything cool before!

gypsyknees

I logged in today and saw this!!! 

Snip20210310_91.png.e6d64be90c20d24deac913981d6c1106.png

I saw this new outfit here on tdn on uni day last week and thought I'd try my luck because it would be a long time until its buyable.

Snip20210310_92.png.6b1673e3e3c163450e1dfb872a103127.png

Snip20210310_93.png.54588949478aad64d879221e3559e4e5.png

She's a little mismatched (haven't changed anything except the hair) but I love it!

@gypsyknees I spotted your name on the winners' list! The Well's liking TDNers lately! @Angeló's won, and @Nielo's popped up a few times, oh, and @Yuiina ofc. Two very pretty Unis thanks to the Well now! :D :D :D

Your girl here looks divine! I love it! :D

Congrats girl

I saw your name and was happy for you because I know you love Unis and customization :D

I won a Bell Apple yesterday. Quick addition to my music gallery :D No need to wait for the price to drop down (it's going for 35-40k atm)

On 3/12/2021 at 8:20 AM, aaml said:

Gosh I was bit inspired by this and thought you know what I'll try why not and I won a goodie bag! So thanks @gypsyknees 

thats so cool!!! congratulations, what goodie bag was it !?

8 hours ago, gypsyknees said:

thats so cool!!! congratulations, what goodie bag was it !?

It was a Cheery Holiday Bruce Goodie Bag! I'm trying to have as many goodie bags as I can especially ones I wasn't around for so that worked out perfectly her is hoping we continue to have good luck and others do as well at getting their wishes!

• 9 months later...

I've never won anything, but I recently won a grand in blackjack.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• Duma locked this topic