Vote for Obelisk War! Round 207!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 207th round?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 207th round?

• Seekers
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • The Sway

14 hours ago, oceanblue5333 said:

Anyone having this issue?  I have not been able to click and join for the past couple of months 😞

image.png.7e573f484fa1ed39be5fdc087d27bf11.png

Oh no 😧 I wonder if switching off the... I dunno the words to use, but the page style thing. Set it to no style so the images don't load?

Actually, I've just tried that myself on the Obelisk page and there's no links for signing up at all, so so much for that bright idea then. -_-

Though as that's a pop-up I don't suppose it's be effected anyway. This is weird and annoying, I'm sorry it's happening to you. 😞

@oceanblue5333 what browser(s) is this happening in?

ETA: You should be able to simulate a click on the button if you open the developer console (shortcut should be F12 or Ctrl-Shift-I), paste this:

document.getElementsByClassName('obeliskButtonYes')[0].click();

and press enter.

I did my minimal 10 battles today so I don't forget. Haven't battled in a long time now, let's see how long I can keep up without forgetting to pick a side or battle. Went with Sway.

So I missed the original battle plotline.  I've read TDN article but wanted to ask a clarifying question.  Is the new prizes points for the shop or random other stuff?

If you battle now, and your faction wins, you get an avatar, a site theme and you get to pick a boon that will last 1 week. If you already have the avatar and site theme you only get to pick a boon. That's it. No other prizes or points for these re-occurring battles.