Long Time Neopets Player & TDN Dailies user but new to the forums

Mayetra

Hello all,

I've been playing Neopets off and on for about 16 1/2 years.  Went on hiatus for a while (had 2 kids with special needs that sucked up all my time) on Neopets, lost my account during the big account freeze.  Finally, got my account back but stayed on my side account for 3 years or so.  I'm finally back on my main account (except for my Lutari on my side but I have a plan for her.). 

This is the year that I'm finally going to start doing all the Neopet things that I promised myself I would do.  Paintbrush and a clothing theme for everyone except my lab rat pet.  Avatars, well I've got to collect them all... or at least as many that are still viable.  I'm gonna train a battledome pet and work on those book trophies.  I'm going to beat Neoquest and Neoquest II on all three modes because I need those gold trophies.  

So, I thought I shed my introvert ways - Ha, yeah that's a work-in-progress - and join the TDN where I can meet other Neopians, work on my post count and eventual be able to work on some of those harder avatars.  Also, it would be nice to have people understand that when I say I've finally beaten NeoQuest II on Insane mode, it's a huge accomplishment! 

Hi and welcome to the forum! Glad another long time player decided to come out of the shadows. As said above, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome! o/ It's always so nice when a veteran Neopian finds their way to TDN.   ^o^

On 3/5/2021 at 7:38 PM, Mayetra said:

Also, it would be nice to have people understand that when I say I've finally beaten NeoQuest II on Insane mode, it's a huge accomplishment! 

HAHAHAHA, OMG, I recoil in horror at the mere thought of that! x'D   I'm currently plodding my way through NQ on Evil, and it's taking me a long ol' time, and I just know I'll feel compelled to upgrade my bronze NQII trophy at some point, and I know equally well that I'll regret it. :lmaosmiley:

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Welcome! o/ It's always so nice when a veteran Neopian finds their way to TDN.   ^o^

HAHAHAHA, OMG, I recoil in horror at the mere thought of that! x'D   I'm currently plodding my way through NQ on Evil, and it's taking me a long ol' time, and I just know I'll feel compelled to upgrade my bronze NQII trophy at some point, and I know equally well that I'll regret it. :lmaosmiley:

It's one of those things that is horrific yet you know will be oddly satisfying once it is done.  I keep putting it off but I really should get started.   For NQ, Strangefire420,  has probably the best guide.  Sadly, she never got around to writing one for NQII so I don't know where to begin there.

3 hours ago, Mayetra said:

It's one of those things that is horrific yet you know will be oddly satisfying once it is done.  I keep putting it off but I really should get started.   For NQ, Strangefire420,  has probably the best guide.  Sadly, she never got around to writing one for NQII so I don't know where to begin there.

I love Strangefire's guide. :D I used Jellyneo's guide for NQII, that worked well for me. ^_^