Happy Uni Day!

hrtbrk

The Steampunk is a little too faffy for me... although I like the blue focus rather than it just being metal.

I do like that outfit a lot. I might have to play around and see just how incongruous it looks on a Nightsteed when it's on DTI!

3 hours ago, Secre said:

The Steampunk is a little too faffy for me...

oh, but look!

image.png.939181d0a75192299aea25885182e84b.png

SEPARATES!

HA, the wings are r101 >_>  oh, ofc, it's paint brush clothing... d'oh! Those being equipable separately is gonna be received very well though! Cross-painted unis here we come!

The outfit is just lovely, and Wishing Wellable. :D Those shoes would be a great touch of bling for a lot of outfits, I'm sure! @Yuiina as a Uni owner, what do you think of it?

21 hours ago, Angeló said:

Both of my Unis are boys though ... they wouldn't appreciate the feminine clothes

Are either of them contemplating the steampunk base colour though?

I'm loving the metal horn!

21 hours ago, Yuiina said:

It's a great Steampunk pet! And I'm sure people are loving the expression of the clotheless version

Having looked on DTI, I suspect they just haven't got all the expressions yet as there's only the two available right now; I think this'll end up with the regular eye, time will tell though! I really like the mane and tail colour they've used for this brush. :3

The Steampunk Uni looks really great, they`re clearly putting effort into this colour. The base is nice, I love the special expression, though I do wish the mane and hooves were a different colour.

The outfit is gorgeous, really beautiful! ❤️ What a solid pet day for Unis!