Just how strong are our petpets?

jellysundae

L'il Pombinha regularly brings me massive instruments that outweigh her by about a thousand times, and with no detectable upper limbs either!!

image.png.16c6a5b25740fff91f68d31185bd6c1d.png

馃挭weewoo.gif

Now my petpets take turns doing Grave Danger, and she brings back organs way more than any of the others do. x'D I always imagine weewoos being really tiny - about the size of a wren, though this Neopian thinks otherwise:聽http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=535392&week=548 sizing them closer to a Kiwi bird, which is understandable considering their apparent flightlessness.

I always get a kick out of her doing this though, she like an ant that can carry 5000 times its body weight. :laugh:

I should pay more attention to which ones bring me pizza the most though.聽 :yum:

5 hours ago, Angel贸 said:
Item Lookup
Name:Organ
Weight:1lbs.
Rarity:91
Estimated Value (approx):4520 NP

This organ can fill any room or building with music.

mus_organ.gif

聽that weighs only half a kilogram :P聽 聽 聽

That's hysterical to be honest :laugh: Organs weigh a TON, someone slipped up here. xDDD

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That's hysterical to be honest :laugh: Organs weigh a TON, someone slipped up here. xDDD

Maybe it's like a baby petpet organ... that somehow has excellent sound capabilities and can fill an entire room with music...聽

3 hours ago, Secre said:

Maybe it's like a baby petpet organ... that somehow has excellent sound capabilities and can fill an entire room with music...聽

Neopia secretly rivalling Japanese technology!

OH!!!

Or...

Maybe it's more one of those items from dodgy websites that's actually a third of the size stated when it arrives, or it's a flippin' miniature...

You thought you were getting an epic bargain?! Mate, you should have read all of the really smol print. Sure this was hand-crafted by artisans, but it's doll's house furniture.

HAR HAR HAR.

Refunds available only if all original packaging retained, customer pays for returns.

4 hours ago, Secre said:

Maybe it's like a baby petpet organ... that somehow has excellent sound capabilities and can fill an entire room with music

That was my original thought as well !

Items in Neopia are tiny but mighty聽