Happy Mynci Day!

hrtbrk

5 hours ago, berriganify said:

that's not custard, that's cheese!

the outfit's pretty nice. i dig the shoes

That's not cheese! That's yellow snot!

Personally the outfit doesnt't do anything for me but I like the detail on the shoes.

The color is... well, what you would expect of a Custard color. The colors themselves though look a bit odd.

The outfit though, is really cool. It's unique and interesting for sure!

All around an ok day for the Mynci. As a personal fan of the Mynci though, i wish it was a bit better.

TNT made some weird choices in the food-related colours, Custard looks runny, like it`s melting. Definitely agree that it looks like yellow snot. Ew.

The outfit. My first thought was that it looked Shenkuuvian-inspired, probably because of the colours. The hat is a little much for me, but I like the rest of the outfit.

I figured the outfit might be a Monkey King reference, mainly because of the staff, the colour scheme and the "King among Mynci" description in the news post. Though aside from that the clothes, and especially the hat, don't actually bear much resemblance to most depictions of Sun Wukong that I've seen, so I might be off base...