Enter the Runway #119!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules (or on how to enter), they can be found right here. If you want to send me a screenshot of your entry (instead of the image DTI provides) but don't know how, check out this guide.

Current theme: Four Seasons
Description: Dress up any pet you like, based on Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter.
Entering period: Monday, February 22 - Sunday, February 28
Voting period: Monday, March 1 - Sunday, March 7

If you have any questions about this round, or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message. :smile: 

This will be a fun round! Where I live in Norway we`ve just had a long period of lots of snow and very cold weather, but over the last week the temperature has changed to the plus side finally, so now the snow and ice is melting and it almost feels like spring. :D

15 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

This will be a fun round! Where I live in Norway we`ve just had a long period of lots of snow and very cold weather, but over the last week the temperature has changed to the plus side finally, so now the snow and ice is melting and it almost feels like spring. :D

To be honest, a similar change of weather over here in The Netherlands is exactly what inspired this theme. 😂

(We went from the coldest days we've had in years (-15 degrees Celsius), and quite a bit of snow (we're not used to much snow at all; this was definitely the most I've seen in over a decade), to around 18 degrees Celsius, in less than 2 weeks. While I'm enjoying the spring weather, as big a shift as this feels... wrong. XD)

Woof, I think I made it in time with my entry. I can't wait to see what everyone else did for this! They're gonna be epic, I just know it.