Automatic Refresh Pains

aaml

I've gotten pretty used to the updates to the site and don't even mind most of it anymore but the one thing I can't stop being annoyed at is being in my inventory and the page refreshing every time I do something I much preferred it to before when I could do multiple things before I refreshed my page ON MY OWN....maybe I'm the only one this small thing is bothering but I just can not get over it. Been trying to bust a pinata open FOREVER now and it feels like its taking even longer because it keeps refreshing after each try 🤬

Edit: If there is some sorta setting that I don't know about that can stop this I'd greatly appreciate someone telling me

Same, AND been trying it with the pinata thing, too. Also getting my pets back from "extremely happy" to "delighted!" is such a pain- used to be able to click a toy multiple times hen refresh, now I have to wait for it to refresh each time. The X work around works just fine but it would also be nice to not have to work around it in the first place.

Since it's meant for mobile they might still change it. Every refresh means data transfer which is something you might want to minimize. Not everyone has unlimited data or is on wifi all the time while playing.

Who knows, I'm sure there are many changes coming as it's still in development.

OMG pinatas ;-; I usually LOVE getting the pawkeet one as it's so good for CC stuff, but I nearly gave up trying to get the last one open. This was the day before the current over-enthusiasm of security, too. D:< I think I'd run screaming if I got one now. x'D

This is the first time I've been badly affected by the security message, I'm hoping it'll be worked on during today and we'll see a lessening later on. I'd not considered the data useage of multiple refreshes, that makes me grateful to not have that issue. 😧

Hmm, and I see the increase in security activity is feeding the rumour mill!

image.png.79efd5aff9b7f26ccd3b29e77240e56b.png

Oh man thanks everyone for letting me know about the X bit I will for sure be using that until we no longer can guess all we can do now is hope @Duma is right and that updates will eventually fix this little bit of annoyance for all of us!

Also yeah I was fixing up my gallery yesterday and almost had a heart attack when the security issue started I thought oh no I'm going to have go and re-rank all of those now 😭 Thankfully that wasn't the case but looking forward to that going back to normal