Games on PC?

Naamah D.

Sure can. They just redesigned the site to be "mobile friendly", so you can access Neopets from any device (PC, tablet, smartphone). The "converted" games are playable, but, for me, seem "laggy/buggy" when playing on the PC. To be honest, though, I haven't tried the games on my phone.

15 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Sure can. They just redesigned the site to be "mobile friendly", so you can access Neopets from any device (PC, tablet, smartphone). The "converted" games are playable, but, for me, seem "laggy/buggy" when playing on the PC. To be honest, though, I haven't tried the games on my phone.

They are really buggy. Hopefully, it gets resolved very soon. 

I've noticed they are pretty laggy, but: has anyone else found Kass Basher to be way easier now or just me? I'm consistently getting scores of 1300+ with the bat when my average was usually 800-900. Annoyingly, though, Kass Basher won't remember your previous scores if you close the game's tab and reopen it, so you have to re-unlock the stick and club every time you open the game again.

Seems they also increased the amount of NP earned per sent score:

image.png.6b1d96473ef67c09f22cfb5099b3a91c.png

4 hours ago, Duskitty said:

I've noticed they are pretty laggy, but: has anyone else found Kass Basher to be way easier now or just me? I'm consistently getting scores of 1300+ with the bat when my average was usually 800-900. Annoyingly, though, Kass Basher won't remember your previous scores if you close the game's tab and reopen it, so you have to re-unlock the stick and club every time you open the game again.

Seems they also increased the amount of NP earned per sent score:

image.png.6b1d96473ef67c09f22cfb5099b3a91c.png

I hadn't played any games yet in the new beta but I just tried and my first score with the bat was 1353. I usually got around 900-1000 on average so I do think it might be easier to get higher scores now.

17 hours ago, Duma said:

I hadn't played any games yet in the new beta but I just tried and my first score with the bat was 1353. I usually got around 900-1000 on average so I do think it might be easier to get higher scores now.

It’s still buggy on my laptop. No matter what. 

17 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Hm. I mainly use Firefox. Haven't tried the games using Chrome or Edge. Maybe trying a different browser may help? I'll have to try it myself.

Tried that too. Maybe I'll just use my iPad for games. 

Kass Basher is incredibly laggy for me on Chrome and Firefox, even on my gaming PC. Hopefully they do something to fix that.

I was JUST about to try Kass Basher after reading through this thread, but the space for it in the games room just stays grayed out when I click to open the game. I wonder if they are working on issues with the game now?

I'm on a PC using Firefox. I haven't tried any (formerly flash) games since Flash died and Adobe decided to be dumb and block Flash everywhere after the death of Flash.

I'll try it later.

On 2/1/2021 at 9:11 PM, MysteryAF said:

Kass Basher is incredibly laggy for me on Chrome and Firefox, even on my gaming PC. Hopefully they do something to fix that.

Yes!!!! Kass Basher is laggy no matter what.