What Kind of Evil is This!?

Secre

Ouch. I've been there - it's rough.

Past a certain point I'd honestly just try to powerlevel to 250 and train at the Secret Ninja training school. Even though you'd be paying in reds, the cost of one red would generally be less than the cost of 7-8 codestones.

Edit: Maybe not if it's asking for Vux or Zed. YMMV.

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

He wants 2 from me and I'm just dismissing him for the time being 

The lab has reduced my pet's level to 53

I had two in my SDB so only had to buy one, but still... the Battledome isn't that generous after all!! I don't zap my Battle pet for exactly that reason!

16 minutes ago, Duskitty said:

Ouch. I've been there - it's rough.

Past a certain point I'd honestly just try to powerlevel to 250 and train at the Secret Ninja training school. Even though you'd be paying in reds, the cost of one red would generally be less than the cost of 7-8 codestones.

That's what I'm currently doing. Following the Facebook chatter, red codestones are somewhat inflated at the moment as two power houses are buying them out and selling them at their own prices. But I have about 1.2 millions worth sitting tight in my SDB (although that's really not a vast amount sadly!) for when I can finally use them. 

And here I am being lazy and buying Bubbling Fungus... I figure if I have enough strength to one shot and use Lens Flare, then I'm good... until they pull out Lens Flare too, then I'm doomed!!1!!!1!!one!!!!

Anyway, yeah. That's really unlucky. I usually wait until I get them for free from the battledome! Probably why Blatzley's stats are less than impressive... Oh well.

15 minutes ago, MysteryAF said:

And here I am being lazy and buying Bubbling Fungus... I figure if I have enough strength to one shot and use Lens Flare, then I'm good... until they pull out Lens Flare too, then I'm doomed!!1!!!1!!one!!!!

Anyway, yeah. That's really unlucky. I usually wait until I get them for free from the battledome! Probably why Blatzley's stats are less than impressive... Oh well.

If there was an item to increase level, I might be tempted!!

I also collect from the Battldome and even when I could send my pets more than once a day I often forgot, so I have quite a few stockpiled. Unfortunately, those are often the cheaper codestones as they seem to drop more frequently. But seven codestones is sucking me dry!!

I'm also training Shenistre, but he's still just under level 40 so I can send him to the Krawk Island training school. I'm in no rush as I don't think they'll be a big war plot anytime soon with the Flash conversion! 

On 1/28/2021 at 10:55 PM, Secre said:

That's what I'm currently doing. Following the Facebook chatter, red codestones are somewhat inflated at the moment as two power houses are buying them out and selling them at their own prices. But I have about 1.2 millions worth sitting tight in my SDB (although that's really not a vast amount sadly!) for when I can finally use them. 

Yikes, is that why Vux/Zed spiked from like 20k to 40k+? That's just selfish. It doesn't particularly affect me as I just wait until I get the ones I need from battling, but I feel for everyone who actually has to buy their stones.

I typically battle the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot - he's easy enough to one-shot with Lens Flare, even with a low-level battle pet, and provides Neocola tokens in addition to tan/red codestones. Not sure how his payout compares to others like the Koi warrior etc., but I've had decent, steady rewards from him.

33 minutes ago, Duskitty said:

Yikes, is that why Vux/Zed spiked from like 20k to 40k+? That's just selfish. It doesn't particularly affect me as I just wait until I get the ones I need from battling, but I feel for everyone who actually has to buy their stones.

I typically battle the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot - he's easy enough to one-shot with Lens Flare, even with a low-level battle pet, and provides Neocola tokens in addition to tan/red codestones. Not sure how his payout compares to others like the Koi warrior etc., but I've had decent, steady rewards from him.

Yep, two multi-billionaires are buying them as soon as anyone else puts them in at lower prices and keeping them at the inflated price. 

I'll be good for a while as I have 40+in my inventory and have been level rushing since I accidentally hit level 100 with a stoopid quest reward. So I will be able to do one codestone sessions for quite a while!!

image.png.1d1ad650ec06024a5ada699eaf85af94.png

On 1/28/2021 at 11:34 AM, Duskitty said:

My experience with the training school is he likes Mag codestones above all others, to the point where I'm shocked if he asks for anything different. xD

I'm gonna start another course and see what I'm asked for this time... let's see if the guy has any kind of timing at all, shall we!

*drum roll*

image.png.d8d4b9f36030aec6f6554ddf1fa96198.png                              Nope, he has not. lol.gif

Judging by the differing quantities of reds that I have in my SDB...

- a brief aside here while I explain that I used to sell the red ones, but then started stockpiling them, quite some time before I was going to need them myself. Then, once I'd amassed a 100 of each, went back to selling the extras. I feel the need to explain this because the screenie I'm about to share isn't me being a jerk and showing off how many codestones I have. :blush: -

image.png.ecab91ced50e07270818fe33d2b99e1b.png

So I'll have started at the ninja school with 100-ish of all of them. So my statement about the Mag ones is not right at all, is it, it just seems that I get asked for those more.  unless I win proportionately more of them too... can't say I take much notice of what type it is that I win, hmm... I find it interesting that useage seems pretty consistent with all of them other than Sho!

25 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

My experience with the training school is he likes Mag codestones above all others, to the point where I'm shocked if he asks for anything different. xD

I'm gonna start another course and see what I'm asked for this time... let's see if the guy has any kind of timing at all, shall we!

*drum roll*

image.png.d8d4b9f36030aec6f6554ddf1fa96198.png                              Nope, he has not. lol.gif

Judging by the differing quantities of reds that I have in my SDB...

- a brief aside here while I explain that I used to sell the red ones, but then started stockpiling them, quite some time before I was going to need them myself. Then, once I'd amassed a 100 of each, went back to selling the extras. I feel the need to explain this because the screenie I'm about to share isn't me being a jerk and showing off how many codestones I have. :blush: -

So I'll have started at the ninja school with 100-ish of all of them. So my statement about the Mag ones is not right at all, is it, it just seems that I get asked for those more.  unless I win proportionately more of them too... can't say I take much notice of what type it is that I win, hmm... I find it interesting that useage seems pretty consistent with all of them other than Sho!

I certainly seem to receive more Sho and Mag ones from the Battledome - I haven't used any, so I get about a 30% higher drop of those two. And a 30% lower drop on Cui Codestones.

But wow, that is quite a stockpile you have there!!

4 hours ago, Secre said:

But wow, that is quite a stockpile you have there!!

It's easy to stockpile when you're mostly too lazy to sell things. x'D

EDIT:

I paid attention to my codies today, and oh what a surprise! The red ones I got today? A Mag and a Sho... xD

13 hours ago, jellysundae said:

🤯 I wish I had that many stockpiled! I'm at two reds atm and I just cancel/restart my course until I get the right ones from my daily battles. I'm noticing a consistent skew in the ones the school asks for vs. the ones I frequently get from the bd:

image.png.257bf5b6578d603cbe5fb728dd01003a.png

Hopefully tonight once I can try training again it'll ask me for ones I actually have.