IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Secre

It's only taken me about 15 fortune cookies and I got another Fountain Faerie one! YASSSSSSSS!

image.png.e251a647f0d0d6909b6dc36e808a55f2.png

And the item only cost me 1400np. The Maraquan paint brush is five million plus!!

image.png.68de860dcabb900a0f1672eefcb3e537.png

HURRRAY!

image.png.0559c67a04438200b9ca8e5751210dab.png

That's awesome! Maraquan Lutaris are wonderful. Never had good enough luck to get FFQ, but I'm happy when other people get them. 🙂

5 minutes ago, Angeló said:

That is great 🙂 Congrats !

I didn't know you were going for a FFQ .. otherwise I'd have sent you a fortune cookie or two . You helped me with a musical NC item before ^_^

Aw, thanks! I bought quite a few during the Black Friday event... it's just taken me an age to finally get lucky. Admittedly, my pet now takes seven codestones to train, so the stat boosts weren't exactly unappreciated!

I nearly found another couple of items for you, but the trader got had in an earlier post and then went off grid so it didn't pan out. Poor soul traded a limited edition background worth 5-7 for two items often found in 2:1's, so I can't blame them for being frustrated with the whole thing!

3 minutes ago, MysteryAF said:

That's awesome! Maraquan Lutaris are wonderful. Never had good enough luck to get FFQ, but I'm happy when other people get them. 🙂

It's been less luck and more tenacity, I have to admit. I've burned through a whoooole lot of Fortune Cookies!!

I think I prefer the shells pathway to the light show... I thought I could have them both as the lights didn't disappear when I put the shells on initially... but then telling anything when all I could see was a blank square with the big shells at the bottom was tricky!

image.png.696d7fc2f83d67579001b313490f13ec.png

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Oh congrats! And that's a really pretty custom. :D  The pink pops so nicely against the background.

I've had that customisation planned ever since the Mara Lutari was released!! It's just taken me this long to be able to use it!

17 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Beautiful. And very cute. I got a fountain quest recently, but my customization page hasn't been fixed yet so my jelly aisha is naked.

Thanks! Even if the items don't show up on the customisation or are greyed out, if you save them you can still see them on your pet. The only items that showed on the actual customisation page in my custom were the Dyeworks shells and the Dyeworks Light Shower or whatever it's called. Even my pet was invisible. But once I'd saved, it showed on the pet.

16 hours ago, berriganify said:

Congrats!

Maraquan lutaris are so pretty, you made a great choice there!

Thanks! I fell in love the moment they released the artwork, but the Mara brush is so expensive!!

14 hours ago, trickkey said:

WOW! Your Lutari looks so pretty as a Maraquan Lutari! Congrats on the FFQ and your new beautiful pet! ^^

Thank you!! Very chuffed and a good start to the year!

13 hours ago, iheartsaku said:

Aw yay! Congrats! I am so happy for you 🙂 And what a great choice to use it on!

If I manage to get another I will probably finally make my Kiko Garlic as I have had no luck at all with the lab so far!

3 hours ago, Secre said:

Even if the items don't show up on the customisation or are greyed out, if you save them you can still see them on your pet.

Really? Aha! I'm annoyed at myself now for not at least trying saving to see what happened!

*scuttles off to put Tate's poncho back on* >:3

4 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Really? Aha! I'm annoyed at myself now for not at least trying saving to see what happened!

*scuttles off to put Tate's poncho back on* >:3

I found out by chance as I was annoyed that my baby pet couldn't wear the new items I'd traded for/bought. Tried it anyway, saved it and it worked!