Jump to content
Secre

What's Your Anti-Achievement Today!?

Recommended Posts

Edna's just shocked me!

image.png.e9bf490c1db8124aec42e41d3e706f99.pngNot only 3 items, but 3 cheap items!

image.png.b47564a4dc8cb3618ee80a0181112d37.png

No avatar, but that cake's r80 so it'll go into my CC stash. Though it looks like it's only available from old goody bags, so probably yet another item that really shouldn't be showing up in a prize pool. :laugh:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today's anti-achievement is that I forgot I had a Jhudora streak going in the hope of getting the trophy... so it was 11.30pm before I remembered and I am unlikely to be up that late - I pushed it to 10.47pm accidentally before and was only awake by the skin of my teeth last night.

I also annoyingly had over 50 items in my inventory because of accepting the Rock trade yesterday and so took longer than I would have liked anyway... and I had one slower score prior due to trying to do it in the bathroom and not remembering my internet is shockingly slow there. I think I am going to have to give up on Jhudora this month and perhaps try Illlusen next month - I'm at level 25 on Jhudora and level 4 on Illusen, so items are going to get more expensive on Jhudora from this point in. I might see continue through anyway this month on Jhudora to keep my level low for next month Illusen trophy run, but I'm out of the running for the trophy!

EDIT: OH I WAS WRONG! I got a trophy!

image.png.b6999a469313fc516bd6eeb1dba566b1.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congrats on the trophy 🙂

Being Illusen's husband I can never attempt this one .. nor I'm interested in it 😉 

I already have Illusen's Quest gold trophy (which I had to lie to my work several days in a row to achieve)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Congrats on the trophy 🙂

Being Illusen's husband I can never attempt this one .. nor I'm interested in it 😉 

I already have Illusen's Quest gold trophy (which I had to lie to my work several days in a row to achieve)

 

I hope to be a little more aware when I start an Illusen run next week - I'll aim to do it first thing in the morning (so 12.30-1am NST) which will mean I'm not trying to stay awake to do it late at night. I'll make sure I have less than 50 items in my inventory and I won't try and do the evening quest from the bathroom... I lost at least 30 seconds on that one!!

I have to admit, I identify more with Jhudora - I'm a Slytherin through and through. But if I managed to squeak a bronze trophy on Jhudora with at least one slow search, I may be able to manage a silver one with Illusen!

Congrats on that gold!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keep pushing this month .. people who already got gold will drop out of the race .. you can get Silver in a couple days , and probably gold .. so keep doing the quests (unless you're on a high level and items are getting expensive) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Keep pushing this month .. people who already got gold will drop out of the race .. you can get Silver in a couple days , and probably gold .. so keep doing the quests (unless you're on a high level and items are getting expensive) 

 

So far the most expensive item I've had is 18k which isn't bad at all. I'm likely going to be long asleep before I can do this evenings one due to my forgetfulness this morning - 10.47pm was pushing it... 11.30pm on a work night likely just isn't happening. But yeah, I'll aim to do one first thing tomorrow and hope to stay in the race!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, I was reminding myself that I needed to start an Illusen this month... it was 3rd before I realised that I had of course forgotten!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My anti-achievement for today.  I spun the Wheel of Misfortune (trying to get sick for an avatar) but I'm tired and forgot to take stuff out of my inventory.  He stole my Imposter Apple (trying to get the Apple Bobbing avatar).  Sigh, I've replaced it and it wasn't expensive, but still.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/8/2021 at 1:24 PM, Mayetra said:

My anti-achievement for today.  I spun the Wheel of Misfortune (trying to get sick for an avatar) but I'm tired and forgot to take stuff out of my inventory.  He stole my Imposter Apple (trying to get the Apple Bobbing avatar).  Sigh, I've replaced it and it wasn't expensive, but still.

I'm trying for that one as well. No luck so far!!

 

The training school hates me. Truly hates me. The last two courses have both had two Eo's in them and now this!?

image.png.59166c2cebaab62d1461334d26fa823f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/4/2021 at 9:19 PM, Angeló said:

I told Skarl a joke and he didn't like it and immediately went to lunch (both appeared on the same page) because I told him the joke at exactly 1:00 pm NST 

He was hangry. x'D

13 minutes ago, Secre said:

The training school hates me.

At least you didn't cancel by mistake like I did, they get really shirty at the ninja school if you do that, and ban you from training for 24 hours. ;o;

Eo's are the devil though, aren't they. >8[

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

He was hangry. x'D

At least you didn't cancel by mistake like I did, they get really shirty at the ninja school if you do that, and ban you from training for 24 hours. ;o;

Eo's are the devil though, aren't they. >8[

I've got a training cookie going at the moment to try and boost my pet into the ninja school more quickly, so cancelling isn't an option at all!! Can you cancel regular courses actually or is that just a ninja school thing?

I've currently got tdub level rushing and I'm taking it nice and slowly with Shenistre who is still in the baby krawk school at level 39. I'm getting his strength defence and hp up to double before I decide whether to risk the level boost bonus accidentally pushing me to level 41 or above at just the wrong moment or just letting them go and pushing hp to three times before moving him onto regular training school!

image.png.00a837e39a238db6e57ec2accdd71bad.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Secre said:

Can you cancel regular courses actually or is that just a ninja school thing?

Nah, it is just a ninja thing, and you can see that there's no real reason to accidentally cancel, unless your fingers do stuff without your permission, like mine do. :axehead:

image.png.0d89bfa0fd6bad0e5396cfa4857701bc.png

I did a lot of that careful training myself; then it goes and trolls you by giving you a bonus increase and pushing you over that edge you'd been so assiduously avoiding! x'D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2021 at 2:52 PM, jellysundae said:

Nah, it is just a ninja thing, and you can see that there's no real reason to accidentally cancel, unless your fingers do stuff without your permission, like mine do. :axehead:

image.png.0d89bfa0fd6bad0e5396cfa4857701bc.png

I did a lot of that careful training myself; then it goes and trolls you by giving you a bonus increase and pushing you over that edge you'd been so assiduously avoiding! x'D

 

That happened to me with Shenstre going to level 31 via a bonus boost... and in fact with tdub when I accidentally hit 'hp' instead of defence and got a 3 point boost that put me over double and forced me to level rush before I had intended to!!!

 

Welp, I tried to beat the Space Faerie for that avatar. That... did not end well. Poor tdub.

 

Another huge OUUUUCH here. I mean come on. THREE EO'S!??

image.png.209adb5f556bda2aa865283b2af4a45c.png

Just spent close to 200k on codestones to boost my dwindling reserves. Training sucks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So today I have hit a Pawkeet Pinata some 35 times. It has still not broken.

EDIT: IT FINALLY BROKE! 43 times in total!! It was not worth it. Three two point items. Bah!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Secre said:

So today I have hit a Pawkeet Pinata some 35 times. It has still not broken.

EDIT: IT FINALLY BROKE! 43 times in total!! It was not worth it. Three two point items. Bah!

Ok, I've decided. If I was a member of TNT, I'd create an avatar for pinatas that took over X amount of whacks to break.

 

Then I'd sit and laff about how much mass frustration and swearing I was causing. *not a nice person* angel.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ok, I've decided. If I was a member of TNT, I'd create an avatar for pinatas that took over X amount of whacks to break.

 

Then I'd sit and laff about how much mass frustration and swearing I was causing. *not a nice person* angel.gif

Now that would make it worth it. Although... chances are it would be for 45 whacks and I'd have missed it by two shots!

I honestly thought the thing was glitched and would never break!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

King Hagan kicked me out and gave me an F- but I didn't screen it bcz I didn't know Skarl was going to do that as well 

😞

 

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...

Q: What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?
A: You got them a tin of Flight Attendant pasties!

 

Uh Oh... Now you've done it!
grumpy_king_angry.gif
King Skarl Says:
That was the worst joke ever! I only give it 193 out of 1000!
Leave my kingdom now! *Grrrrrrrr*


Hmmm... I'd get out of here if I were you.
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

King Hagan kicked me out and gave me an F- but I didn't screen it bcz I didn't know Skarl was going to do that as well 

 

Double Dunces! That should be an Avatar for sure! skarl_laugh.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Double Dunces! That should be an Avatar for sure! 

😮 😮 😮  It totally should! You should absolutely suggest it in the editorial or something!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
×
  • Create New...