What's Your Anti-Achievement Today!?

Secre

My time with the Jetsam Ace approaches... not just yet though, for... REASONS, but it won't be too long before I have the same decision to make. :ph34r: I'll be torn between topping up my red codies, and getting nerks... Neopian world problem for real, right there. x'D

2 hours ago, Secre said:

Yeah, I just sell them. I always have that edge of 'but I could win big'.. then I remember my luck and think 75k is way better than 200np gross food!

Yeah... I've been learning this lesson again and again.  Feels stupidly frustrating when I look up spreadsheets & statistics that say AAVM odds make it profitable, when I've literally never won -_- 

3 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

My time with the Jetsam Ace approaches... not just yet though, for... REASONS, but it won't be too long before I have the same decision to make. :ph34r: I'll be torn between topping up my red codies, and getting nerks... Neopian world problem for real, right there. x'D

Get nerks, sell them for codestones. You can also get red codestones from Jetsam Ace, so it's a win win!

11 minutes ago, Secre said:

Get nerks, sell them for codestones. You can also get red codestones from Jetsam Ace, so it's a win win!

Ah! That does indeed settle it!  :D No more going back to the Koi Warrior for me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 9:02 AM, Angeló The Enabler said:
What colour is a Skeith Balloon Animal?
Oops! Nice try, but the correct answer was:
Pink

Try again tomorrow.
image.png.bd7090ce882728b20acd0ef0248ccfaf.png
HOW IS THIS PINK !?? THIS IS PINK --> image.png.18f8fdc510580a2213995ae946a7b577.png

Yeaaaah... that's definitely red. Someone at TNT is colour blind!

On 9/4/2021 at 10:10 PM, Angeló The Enabler said:

image.png.807e4eac8106b815a5c66ca5193f17b2.png 

That moment when you discover the item you didn't buy for 600K is now worth .... this much 

Double oof!!! Hopefully it's just someone inflating them artificially and they'll come back down!

15 minutes ago, Secre said:

and they'll come back down!

I doubt it because this is an item from an Overpowered code which turned out to be a scam (they took people's money and never sent the merch) so very few of these code items exist

No one expected this to happen

https://www.neomerch.com/overpowered-merch/

41 minutes ago, Angeló The Enabler said:

I doubt it because this is an item from an Overpowered code which turned out to be a scam (they took people's money and never sent the merch) so very few of these code items exist

No one expected this to happen

https://www.neomerch.com/overpowered-merch/

Oof.. That's a definite yeouch moment then!! And I clearly missed that scandel in my long hiatus!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a 10:10 return on the Food Club because I misclicked. So one bet was wasted on just the Tailhook Kid. I had 2 more bets to make, and sacrificed the wrong one. It would have been only 16:10, but still would have been a gain. I'm saving up for something, so that's irritating.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Angeló said:

Opened my first NC Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie ever

First Quest ? Air Faerie !

HA! That's been waiting for you. All. this. time.

Now I remember that people like to tie opening cookies in with the quest refresh boon. Though Psellia is sly, and patient; she will wait until the boon has run out but the cookie hasn't, and BAM! she will pounce...airfaerie.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...